Reviews for A Love Story
notebaggage chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I read this a few months (er, I think) ago, and I remember absolutely loving it. So when I "re-found" it today, I decided to read it... and fall in love all over again.

Gosh, I want a him. :( So badly, aghlsdkf.

Favouriting zees, DEFINATELY. 8)
substitute angel chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Oh my word, this is honestly an amazing one-shot. One of the better ones I've read on this site. It was filled with so many beautiful emotions and the characters were brought to life and fleshed out so well. I loved this.
Kay chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow, that was amazing. Really. Thank you for writing it.
bridgette261 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
THAT WAS REALLY CUTE. OMG. Gluck!

-Katherine
misery-business22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wow that was great! - Love it.

Congrats on the SKoW nomination by the way :D
codyismypup chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow, amazing job.

You gave me goosebumps.

Thanks so much for writing this beautiful story.

-RAR
Four and Twenty Blackbirds chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That was amazing and so cute! Great job, and thanks for writing this.
Lena Niccolas chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
haha...it's really good. I just want to grin and say "aw".
Paradigm08 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
No one can quite get me to react the way I did to this story. By saying this, no one can really get me saying, "Aw..." at any point in time. You did, however! This was incredible and cute. This is my first story without any real dialog and it's great. Good job ]
Taeryn chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Gosh...this story is so sweet...

The first time I read it, I got all teary.

I could just read this over and over again without ever getting tired of it. -sigh-
floopfloop chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
aw, this is soo sweet. its amazing how they can stick together for such a long time. their relationship is so strong! its beautiful.

i loved how u neva told us their names.
enigmatic.allure chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
that was so beautiful! It almost made me cry :)

just...WOW!
mia5081 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
So cute. I totally loved it :D

~Mia
tangledshadows chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
i loved this. absolutely loved it. and i don't even feel the need to know their names. you've done the characterization really, really well.

Mandy
gulistala chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Damn girl you made me emotional. Meaning, I've got tears in my eyes. I was so touched and moved- absolutely wonderful fic. I think I'll favourite this seeing as it is very very difficult for me to cry, because I'm not at an emotional person in that sense- at all. _

And excellent job, dearest. I loved every bit of it and that they also made mistakes and it wasn't smooth sailing throughout the whole fic. You made it quite realistic and emphasised that indeed love is possible. Wow.

The Love Bond eh? D