Reviews for A Love Story
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Great story! I'm glad I took the time to read it. :) It was well written and believable.

God has blessed you with a great talent, and it should be shared with the world! :)

Keep it up!

EdwardDazzlesMe
Written chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
wow. just. wow.

there aren't words.

wow.

sorry. I'm inarticulate. hm.

Okay, lets just say I loved it. the style is gorgeous. for some reason, I thought it ended at the part where he names his band after their cat. I thought that was the end, and I was like N THAT CANT BE THE END. . .

Yeah, it wasn't the end. Oh geeze. finals, you know, are very draining.

Anyway, the story was lovely. thank you for writing it.
CK Shorty chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That wasn't cheesy at all!

It was beautiful.

I enjoyed it from beginning

to end! I didn't even

want it to come to an end. It's definitely

going on my favorite stories list.
Marmelade chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
OHMYGAWD I LUFF YOU.

This was sweet with a bit of angst and humor and...it was just perfect! And I absolutely love the endings of the vignettes (that's what they're called, right?), they fit perfectly. Over all, it was a beautiful piece of writing. Great job.
HaPpYGuRl chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
CUtE!:)
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Let me just say I felt like crying when I read this. It was so incredibly sweet. Thanks so much for writing such an amazing and heartwarming story!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This is not cheesy at all! It's very real yet sweet, and I like how the elements of reality and life are brought it to show life isn't quite so goody-perfect all the time. I really like it, I really do. (: I'm very glad xoxluurve suggested this, and I will definitely add it to my c2. (:
freakyAngel chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Very pretty story. It's basically what every rebel-and-innocent-girl cliche is trying to say. Very succinctly summarized, and extremely beautiful.

By the way - I put this on story alert because I can't add any more favourites (it's reached the max of 150 already, can you believe it?). So I apologize if you thought I was stupid for doing so.

Haha. Loved this!
Phantasia.89 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Oh, that was perfect. So beautiful, your writing was surreal. I hope to read more of your works : )
lilyevensj chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
THAT was a beautiful story
sputnik sweetheart chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
i love this so much! i started to tear up towards the end.
BeachButterfly chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh my goodness. That was just so...beautiful. You write really beautifully. You really know how to drag the reader in and make them feel attached to the characters - even in a short story like this. Keep it up! Best of luck to you with your future work!
rororo chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
So freaking romantic and fluffy. I love it.
LethargicLove chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I am actually in tears at the moment. God, I'm so lame sometimes. Loved the story though.
xPink Blossomsx chapter 1 . 10/23/2007