Reviews for October
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I think it's really awesome with the figurative language throughout. Especially the title October, how it's basically the month before death covers earth. I wish I could read a few really long poems by you because your haikus really impress me. Maybe you should try it and let me know if you ever get around to it.
Ladybugg13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007

I love you.

I read October. In pops picture of one mourner at a funeral. Ignore. Read next poem. Picture demands recognition. Ignore. Read next poem. Picture screams. I relent. I write a THIRD poem inspired by your work.

Therefore, I love you. I haven't written this much in one sitting in months.
DiaRose chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I love this. Really saddening... really, really badly. I mean, in a good way, but still so strong.

Love,

~Dia
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I don't like blood... but I like your haiku! Who's the sole mourner though? Herself?
A Mysterious Stranger chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Pertiful. My favourite haiku of yours, actually.

Muahaha. I bet you don't know who I am. Tis I, your guardian angel, aka your internet stalker.

Turn to Christ, my child. Jesus loves you.

Okay, so this is more of a collection of randomness than a review, but what the hell. S'what I do, remember?
Basara chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
sweet...

nice...
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I love this piece. The last sentence was especially powerful and I really like your word choice. The imagery is really intense and it kind of reminds me of the dvd cover from The Black Dahlia. This piece was a work of genius. Brilliant job, as usual! This is going on my favorites.
Stella-Polaris chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I think you should get the jist of what I'm thinking now lawl. But otherwise, WELL DONE!
Eva chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I love it! It's short but sweet perfect haiku topic, a little detail of a massive event. I know you like criticizum but i am afraid i have none to offer it is great!