Reviews for The Elements
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
OMG Serena-I hope you still have this account and get this! THIS WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT-INTENSE-BREATH STOPPING AND HEART POUNDING! You have done an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND EXCEPTIONAL job with this story and your writing-PURE PERFECTION! I am new to this site and I WISH I had found it sooner like WHEN YOU FIRST POSTED THIS STORY-OH MY GOD YOU HAVE ENTRANCED ALREADY AND REALLY REALLY WANTING MORE OF IT! Reading this I ACTUALLY FELT LIKE I HAD DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN AND I will tell you this IF THE REST IS AS AMAZING AS THIS FIRST CHAPTER THIS STORY SHOULD ACTUALLY BE PUBLISHED! YOU HAVE REALLY THROWN ME FOR A LOOP HERE! OUT OF THIS WORLD WONDERFUL!
Chariot chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
i haven't gotten all the way through it yet, but i think it's amazing so far! in the beginning, though, you listed all the locations and elements in one paragraph...don't do that!..haha

i've been told myself not to list a bunch of people in one paragraph in my stories...lol...it makes it seem like there's just a basic summary of places and that makes it seem as if that's all the reader is going to have to work with.