Reviews for Just Fine Pretending I'm Not
stop-drop-and write chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
its so funny. you have to continue.
kitty finds a backbone chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Original, please update
Petra Crystal chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Definitly keep going with this story.

I think im gonna love it!

Heck i love it already...plz keep writing!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
i really want to continue readin this story so update soon!
Lady-of-Laughter chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
1. I love you, your amazing my darling Dustmite/hannahdoll!

2. I absolutely LOVE the name Stacey. With that PARTICULAR spelling mind you. D

and

3. the whole emo thing, haha I'm gonna use my brothers saying. "Emo: Conforming to non Conformity." he wanted to make it a shirt. haha.

Once again, amazing story! I can't wait to see what insanity you bring about this time. So much fun!

I love the nicknames! A few from my list includes: monkey, McGee, Redwood Tree, and freckles. (yeah, I don't even HAVE freckles! but that's what you get when nicknames are made up at 2am. although how my sister managed to get cupcake and pumpkin is beyond me!)

Lady-of-Laughter/Stacey
KiraLove chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Just noticing you haven't updated in awhile... Everything ok?
kaydanse chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
I flipping love this story. Already. You must write more. Please? with a cherry on top? ?

my opinion on emo? ? I like the clothing style. Hate the whining. Hate the bad poetry. Shudder at the "emo" music. Love emo hair.

I just think they have unique style and are mostly creative with it, and I love that.

personailty-wise... Everyone is a different person and I don't want to group a sterotype into one single sentence, but most real emo kids i know are kinda annoying with all their whining.

ok, this was ridiculously long.

sry.

great story so far! you have me hooked!
silent-orchestra chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
I really enjoyed reading your first two chapters. I'm sorry I don't really have much else to say. To be quite frank writing reviews makes me nervous ._.; but as I stated earlier I really liked the beginning of this story and I do hope you decide to continue to update it.

I hope you have a nice day or night, it really depends on the timezone doesn't it :)

silent-orchestra aka Anneke
Chowdizzle chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Oh, I think I'm gonna like this story! :)

What do I classy as emo ppl? Hmm, that's a hard one. Until just recently I used to think of Fall Out Boy fans as the ultimate emo's. But, I gotta say, I went to one of their concerts (I'm a huge fan of Cobra Starship, and they were one of the opening acts) and I'm a fan now. And I'm definetely not emo. So, I think basically the people who 'look' emo are emo. Because to me emo is kinda of a fake craze with bandwagonners, so it makes sense that appearances would be important to them. You know, eyeliner, black everything, etc.
xElmo chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Haha, I love this already.

I like bands like My Chemical Romance among others, and I can see that loads of people/'emos' are going to find this offensive... but I have to say, there are loads of takes on 'emo' and I cant be assed to pick one and stick to it, so I'll keep quiet on that subject. Your story does seem to be a bit extreme about emo, though.. I mean, I cant imagine certain people from rock bands throwing hissy fits, but its all too easy with others, lol.

Well, I'm going to stop my pointless rambling and go now.. keep updating, 'tis funneh!

-N

x
can't touch this POKE chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
um, emo people are those depressed ones who listen to MCR and FOB a lot and slit their wrists.
can't touch this POKE chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Very original, i applaud u!
Lustfully Enraged chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Yup. I stand by what I said before and this chapter just confirms it.

Emo those guys who hit on you a lot haha :D
Lustfully Enraged chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
It's okay, the idea is good but the actual writing... well it seems a bit boring.
sandra chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
"Guys who _think_ they’re a girl?"

i don't know if this is Chicken's thoughts only, like the whole 'emo' thing, but transwomen are not "guys who think they are girls'. their actual, psychological gender is female, even though it doesn't align with their biological sex. they do not _think_ they are female, they are.

if this has nothing to do with your true opinion, i'm sorry for all the rantage. ; but... i'm sorry to say that at the moment Chicken kind of irks me.
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »