Reviews for Danny
Jinw chapter 1 . 2/24
This was actually very good.
Too Tired to Sign In chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I- I just started sobbing. This short little one-shot has made me cry harder than many long "tearjerking" novels have.

Good job.
prostock69 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was really good. Short but non-sweet. Very sad. I don't know who is worse, Danny or the guy who allows Danny to use him. ;)
Miss Peachy chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Pretty melancholic and awesome.

All the Danny's of the world need to read this.
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow, I love it!~
cherise chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I know this is very belated and there's the chance of you having lost all interest in this story but I think this has great potential for being continued. Danny may love him but cant commit to a man for some reason, they may have some crazy history that binds Danny and the narrator. There's a lot of possibilities and the one-shot itself is fantastic.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Hi, thanks for the warning! (Yup, frankly speaking, I prefer Het to Slash. Nevertheless, I realize that FP does have well-written Slash stories.) Um, I think that Danny is bi, and I don't really like him since he has been making use of the narrator. I love this story, even though it's short, the narrator's feelings are intense.
BlackBlueDreams chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This was lovely. I liked the way that everything fits together, just not all at the same time and the characters just seem to come to life. It's a striking, interesting piece of work and I simply adore the narrative tone.
pangur chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
short but great.
Insomiak chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I actually screamed "Oh my God!" with zeal when I read the last line. Perfect.
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Even though it's short, I really liked it. I almost wish it was longer, even though you did a really good job getting in the perfect amount of emotion and...realness.

Danny's the type of character that I'd love to read more about...and most likely love to hate. lol

Nice. I really enjoyed this. :)

xo
firestar267 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Short but you can feel the emotion, its good - i like it.
nonaccount chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow. I don't have anything constructive to say or anything useful, really. I just like this - the realness of it.
jellytotmania chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow...

I don't usually read slash. But this one is really good. And it's sad...In a way.

Why does Danny taste like cigarettes? Is because..the..Rebound smokes them?

Or...I have another idea why P lol.

Awesome one-shot!