Reviews for If Love Was A Destination
Siani chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
very good.. i like:)
BananaPhobia chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is amazing! Very accurate!
tinkerturtle99 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
love the poem! It's amazing and the title ins't that bad!
ILuvMuse chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Lovely poem! That was beautiful :)
the clockwork doll chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I wish I could write like this. Are you a professional? I really felt something when I read this.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hi !

LookInside chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This poem was absolutely amazing, I've been searching the archives of the site for something as good as this for a long time. It's truly rare to find something that is this well written.

A few suggestions:

1)Try to keep more of a meter going, count syllables and don't skip up and down, try to keep them all around the same amout.

2) Try to keep the rhymes a little bit more in-tact, this one really isn't that bad though, I just noticed that it switched around a little (ABAB to AABB) and I couldn't tell what the purpose for doing so was.

You're really an amazing writer, keep practicing and writing and I think you could potentially become very well know.
RawrEllieMayMightBeADinosaur chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Good poem. This is odd, but I really liked the summary, it really drew me in. Made me want to read it.

I got a little confused, a little lost. I'm not sure why, something about the speed. It seemed to move a little fast, but then again, that could have been your goal.

The last stanza wasn't as good as it could have been, I expected a more powerful ending. Aside from those two things, bravo. Great job.

-Review love from the RM, link's in my profile.
GraySide2550 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I adore this poem! Great work! 5 stars.
RazorManic chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I can't offer you anything but a job well done, most of the things are noticed are already stated by the others who reviewed. But anyways i liked the poem. Keep it up!
PSYCNese chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Title does not suck to me! I thought it was great and so is Fall Out Boy! (I read your Bio) But back to the poem...I liked it alot, I wouldnt change a thing if I was you. and your a fav! :)
Landcaster chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
That was really beautiful. The imagery and description that you used was really awesome; there were so many lovely, poetic lines. And the ending was quite apt and sweet. You certainly have a way with words.
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Wow, really well written, words chosen with deep thought, its pulsing with emotion, no improvement needed, title is fine btw ]. Great poem, keep writing... and i'll keep reading!

Lurid
Lilyre and Livvyg chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This is really good. I'm not entirely sure how the last two lines relate to the rest of the poem, but it's good nonetheless. Changes in rhyme scheme also kind of bother me, but it works with the poem and doesn't detract. Very well-written. May your pen never run out of ink!

Livvyg
concerto49 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Hm, interesting, you switched tense half way, on purpose?

Guess, nothing is a destination - I mean where do we stop?

You have some interesting ideas really. Don't know what to say about them. Perhaps it's just different to what I'd imagine.

"your hearts beat" - heart beats

Anyhow. Cheers.