Reviews for Phone Love
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was so touching and heart warming 3 reminds so much of the conversations i have with my boyfriend and these are exactly the kind of things that go through my mind!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Ohmygod I can TOTALLY relate! Waiting and waiting for him to respond, especially. haha this was great. good, short, funny, and freaking realistic.
Good job man. Work it.
Keep it up ;)
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Awwww 3
5yntifik chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Aw, great little read.

Sounds like the beginnings of a real life relationship. Very relatable story :)
tickle.me.blue32 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was one of the sweetest short stories I've ever, EVER read. Seriously, it blew me away and I loved it to bits! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside :P. Maybe because I was just listening to the perfect song for this story while I was reading it, but... I'm not kidding - I got goosebumps! It really was beautiful ! *sigh* Just like a love letter ;-). Truly amazing :).
x Farii chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awwr(:
entertwiningvines chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i liked it, the only thing was that i was always confused about who was saying what. but it made me smile :)
1Ai-Chan7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Awe that was really sweet and cute.
MarieAnn chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Really liked this! Great job! :-)
natmarie chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aw...this is super sweet and simple. Love it. Don't know why I didn't check it out sooner. Silly me.
windyday chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Thump thump thump. I love. :).
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I know I shouldn't review, but I just had to. This story is one of perfect innocence, and the beauty is truly simple.

xx

Ali
allyburner chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! Really really well written, and the italicised memories were really well done, too - I love the style. Great job!

Ally B.
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Aww, that was adorable :)

Loved it! Especially the ending and the conversations throughout the middle. Awesome job!

-Aria