Reviews for How to Turn Someone Down
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
*laughs* Thank you, I've never been good at rejecting people. I really liked this. It is very funny, and most of these would work for me, being as enigmatic as I am.o_O Actually, I've always told people I am an alien, so number 6 would be perfect. They would probably believe me. Anywho, I really liked this. I thought it was simply witty, which is always a good thing. And entertaining, which is even better.)

Thanks for the review!

Danielle)

Smiles for you.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
LOL This was simply brilliant xD I loved reading all of them and they are downright funny. Great job with this!
Another Lone Stranger chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
lol i go with the other half of reviewers in saying the distraction one was my favorite
iChellezm chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Oh my gosh that was so funny! They're all great, but the last one is probably the best.
le petit auteur chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
oh my god...lol that was good
Azrael Adamine Gaunt chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Lol! This is really useful for me! I get all fudged up when people ask me out and I want to say no. I've done number 4, it was hilarious, but I want to try the second to last one "Look a distraction!". Lol. I love this, great job!
Lost Shepherd chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Me again, I've already submitted several reviews to you. I thought this was HILARIUS. Also, I've been in that situation before. That's a WEIRD feeling. Some of these would have really helped a lot. I just acted all mysterious and said stuff like, "I'm sorry, I wish I could but...if you should get hurt from...If my enemies knew about you...I wouldn't want you near the seen of the scene of the crime..." Another time, I just pretended that I spoke only Spanish. Anyways, great work as always.
Anonymous reviewer chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Hahahaha!

That was funny...

It would be nice to be able to use one of those one day. In which case, I'll bookmark it! Yay!

Aha...But yeah, this was really funny.
welcome.to.the.loony.bin chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
that was funny... personally, i just pretend it didn't happen... go on witht the convo like if the didnt just ask you out. :P
cloudwalking chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
My favorite was "Look a distraction!" Funny stuff, lady.
Tigeria chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Hehe. Amusing. ]

My favorite was the visiting na extraterrestial friend in an ew found galaxy.
zo lyon chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
He he.

KOODIES!

Lol, lurved that one. I liked the distraction one, too.

Mhmm.-nods head-
Genesis F.T chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I think I'm going to use, "I'm not who you think I am," and then maybe I'll run in the opposite direction. I once new a creepy guy who was so obsessed with this girl that he carved her name in his arm. (shivers) Anyway you made my day, hilarious

-Genesis F.T
sweets555 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
haha. very cute, i might try some of these soon...
Zephyr-wings chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Though all you're suggestion are good in their own way, I'll stick with the last one and simply say "no".
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »