Reviews for Rose Red
L.Z.A.K chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
well put...the good horrors tend to be the ones that are creepy more then scary
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Nice imagery. So you're writing this... but as a story? Post it soon. I wanna read it!
Sev Whitewood chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Crimson red a colour which creates a lot of imagination in my head. Nicely done. :)

- Yuki
criti-sized chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I have to agree with Cirien Phoenix, for a haiku that was really good. I really like the wording, and the meaning that came across to me is really nice. The reason I say that meaning that came across to me, is because I noticed that everybody gets a different idea from reading a poem, haiku, or story than what the author means.

So after all my rambling, I end it with, I really liked this haiku.

C.S.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Actually, for a haiku this was really good! The words are just perfect for the visual you're presenting because it gives blood a mystic, wonderful feeling rather than a morbid or grotesque one.

Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thanks for the review on "I Truly Love Him." Putting love into simpler terms only works sometimes, but it always leaves out so many of the important feelings involved.
Basara chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
bloody nice...
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow. That image was very vivid. Actually, I liked it a lot. I hope you post more up here soon!
Anthony C. M. Thomas chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Nice job. Very creepy imagery.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow. Intense and powerful! The imagery is horrific, but the way you've written this makes it beautiful at the same time. It has a haunting air to it, and this is a fantastic piece! I'm adding this to my favorites. Well done!
Ashelin chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Oh, this is a bit creepy but eerily beautiful! Seriously, a lovely haiku. Just the images, and the last line was so perfect. Great job! And thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate it. Keep up the great work!

Ashelin
tearing hands chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I love the imagery. Beautifully written!