Reviews for Land of Stone
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I've got the strange urge to dance uncontrollably! No, just kidding. I really liked this. I love your choice of words and it didn't come off as corny to me at all. The imagery is powerful and you did a really nice job with this piece. The only thing I'm concerned about is that I think the descriptions you used/some of the word choice might be a little overpowering. You kind of get lost in the descriptions and forget what the poem is about, but at the same time, that's what I love about the poem. Anyway, great work!
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Thank you for reviewing my story. Thought I'd return the favor.

I didn't think it was corny. I especially liked the last five lines. They were simple but meaningful. I sometimes have a hard time rating abstract poems. Yours is bourdering abstract, so it was a little easier.

I just posted one of my own poems on this website. I'd really like it if you reveiwed, since you've written so many of your own.

-Ramen
Sora Hajime chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
this is a great poem! kind of depressing but likable all the same... nice use of words as usual!
BlueCrystal chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I liked this. It was sad in the way that I could almost see the citizens during the happy times, like their laughter echoing even now through empty streets, making the unbearable even more terrible. Good job. I liked the title, also. Everything fit neatly in place.