Reviews for Shadows in the Darkness
LucyRowanVictoria chapter 2 . 11/8
Woah!
LucyRowanVictoria chapter 1 . 11/8
MEEP!
That is one guy on my 'Do not piss off' list!
Reaper chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
can you say, DUMB BLOND?
Misziee chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Can you write some more? please?
SnowOwlNozomi chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Wow, this is a really good story...I'm a little confused on what's going on but I think I'm going to re-read everything again.
Zethieka chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
I absolutley LOVE your story!
Prince of Time chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
No! I don't like cliff hangers :(
Prince of Time chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
I really liked this story, I also liked how the setting changed so quickly. I hope you continue writing this. _
bluefairycool chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Very well written, I don't usually take to vampire stories but this has captured my attension. Hope you update soon!

Sarah x
Carmel March chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
This story is still as good as ever :) Even if I haven't read it in awhile, the minute I read a few paragraphs, it all comes back to me; the characters, the plot, the style of writing, everything. It takes an amazing story, and not to mention, author, to do that.

Keep this up, and update soon!

~Carm~
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Hm...was interesting, but I would have cared for a better description of their surroundings. Otherwise, you write very well.

Keep it up, kiddo.

-Ramen
ForeverMoi chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Hey! I've finally read your chapter! And I've finally finished mine and updated! LoL! ANYWAY well now onto your story, I really like it Mini! The changes have really improved the chapters. The descriptions are really good. Especially in the prologue (Adrian is scary and Anna reminds me of the little mermaind - her fascination with humans and the fact that she's not allowed to mix with them :D) and the part where Vi meets the demons. That was pretty amazing!

Anyway well, I'm burning with curiosity. Because you've only started, I can't say much abt the plot but I do think it's really coming along.

Vi just makes me laugh over and over again! Once again, the small changes in her personality (and the fact that the drunk perv isn't there anymore) has greatly improved the chapter. And you STILL haven't given me the bus-driver's name. *HINT* *HINT*. Ah...he's so hot!

LoL! Anyway please update! And soon!

- FM

P.S: Where the hell is Jesse btw? Is he not in the fic anymore?
Carmel March chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Excellent start to the story. I'm liking the characters. You've made them realistic, believable. Great job on this, and I can't wait for more :)

~carm~
stargazeress chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
So, I was working on chapter 4, and got uninspired because things weren't going the way I wanted. So, I got a brainstorm - why not go and read mini's story? So I did, and I'm glad I did p!

Granted, your story hasn't started just yet, what with the whole "meet the characters" motif going on here, but it's getting off to a good start so far:p So, I'm nto going to say anything with regards to the plot since it hasn't happened yet, but I can talk about your characters!

Viola-Reminds me of a more eratic Liana, hehe. Her thoughts are hillarious, and mildly insane, like she is. She's constantly putting her foot in her mouth and spitting it out in time to yell nasty things at her man (whom she loves like no other lol). But anyway, try to work on making the conversations more realistic, and like saf said, tone down the "omg i am out to kick ass" thing about her. I mean she is strong, but you don't really have to tell us all the time, and again, no matter how strong someone is, getting caught out after dark by soem drunk who wants to fuck you would elicit a response other than "im not your slut". I dont think she'd talk very much at all! I know I wouldn't! One more thing, I know you made her blonde but she doesn't feel very blonde to me, and this is not because of the stereotype or anthing...

Bus Driver Guy-Par excellence. I have nothing to say about him except to point out that he belongs to me. He's in my harem if u must know.

Drunk Guy- .Fuck.

BFF Jesse-Another cool guy character, hope to see more of him. I like his style of humor, very subtle. Though i've been thinking - if hes so great, why didnt he and viola ever get together.

Anyway, just some typos, less sporadic conversation and more description, adds to the style of the story. Implied is always better than actually telling, if you know what I mean. Keep up your bouncy humor, and this story will do even better than its alreayd doing.

Your friendly neighborhood reviewer,