Reviews for Gold and Green
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Aw, cute. I love Jade's protectiveness. Nice story!
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
awesome story! really good!
gumdropspimp chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Aw, I love dragons... especially slashable dragons :D
Awe chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I don't knowhow I MISSED this but thank you for the link and the drabble so I could find it and read it. XD so fun(ny).

Liked how Marin was so hard to get angry and how he pretty much accepted things, whether or not he was happy about them, making Jade have to push and push and push. And then Jade is all sorry afterwards...XD

And how Jade sends him back then regrets it (I can just see him realizing his mistake after Marin leaves) and goes to fetch him. Oh. You really did this well.

“…the head is usually customary.”

Oh, SORRY.

XDD

I adore that he started to think in capital letters, then wonders when he started the habit. Also all the references to the other characters, like how Dey would EAT the captain, or how Ruadh "cheats" with traveling because of his...fox-things (XD) and have I mentioned how awful it is that all of you writers are all connected because it means I'm /never getting anything done/?

I'm going back to read your drabble now.
Wings of a Wolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh, wonderful! More Dragon Isles! I am incredibly happy and hope there is a sequel eventually. Just a short little one? When Marin and Jade go back to the Dragon Isles/meet Maderr and Tygati's boys, etc.? Anyway, much love! I noticed an inconsistency in Marin's name, though. In one line (Merrin swore fiercely for a few moments) you spelled it "Merrin" instead of "Marin"... though, I kind of like it spelled that way... of course, Jade's way is best.
zoule chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Aw very cute
Kitten chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I wasn't going to review but then I read your profile and said what the heck.

I ADORE THIS STORY! Are there more? *goes back to searching for more*
Elkica chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was just lovely and sweet and not to mention very well written. Just great.
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Oh oh oh! I know I’m way too excited about this all. But. I was on Tygati’s website. And I read the dragon ones. And I’m like, cool! I know these people Jade’s talking about! Sorry. I don’t remember even who wrote what stories on that site, so…yeah.
Spinning Jenny chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Deary, you're amazing.

I came by from the apparently ever so popular Tygati advertisement of your fic.

Quite glad I did too for that matter.

Anyways, I'd like to say (probably the zillienth reviewer to point this out but I don't bloody care if I'm repetitive) your stuff is spectacular.

Seriously.

It's hard to come by in fictionpress for slash, let alone honest-to-good slash. Even better, slash that's good and hilarious.

I'm absolutely delighted that this work of yours is a 100% purely good, comedic slash story.

Keep up the incredible stories,

Valentine Satiguss
renru-no-ren chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
cute! cute! cute!
Curb Crasher chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I like the interactions between people, and the dragons. They're cool.

So, I'm off to read The Dragon Isles, and the prequels. Thank you for writing!
Koneikaa66 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Third time reading it (yesterday 2nd one during a reread of the whole arc (?)) but I still have has much pleasure reading it every times! Sorry for not reviewing before. Anyway, I really like it : it's a great fanfic and story!
Shiri-Matakami chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Darling.

This was wonderful and amasing. How you explained about Halflings and Marin always felt wrong.

Adorible. This was absolutly adorible. I am also a huge fan of the Dragon Isles stories, and I must tell you that you do them justice.

I am very proud that you mentioned everything so casually. About the Windlord, Dey, His Small Human, to thinking In Capitals.

This made for a very surprising midnight read.

_

I am very much looking forward to your other stories!

*loves*

Shiri Matakami

Lord of Fish
Escagirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Awws. So cute and fluffy!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »