Reviews for Gold and Green
mechante fille chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Came by way of Tygati. This was great! I love that Marin (or possibly Maeryn now?) turned out to be a dragon. I was thinking, with the animals and the horse, that there was _something_ but the whole seal thing was really cool!
VermillionClouds chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Yay! Happy ending! *clapclap* I really really liked this story. I liked Marin's thought process and just his character in general. I was wondering what was up with him turning into a dragon at first since half-dragons didn't even occur to me. You did awesome though! Great job!
Manila Keranu chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Ooh. Tygati fanfiction, I approve _

Marin is cute (and I loved how at one point he started thinking in Capital Letters because that is one of the more adorable dragon traits, in my opinion) and Jade (dark green, not black! :D) kicks ass.

Now I'm really intrigued about the Forest, though. Was that your own invention or based off soemthing Tygs gave you? I can't remember if I ever heard her mention it.

Lovely lovely story! *hugs*
Mirya chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Great! I loved tygati's Dragon Isle stories, ao I was delighted to find this fan fiction. It's really good! I like Marin a lot. His internal commentary is extremely amusing.

My favorite line was "I’m too busy right now to bother with killing you, but I’d like you to know that your stupid is showing." I can envision that look perfectly. In fact, I believe I've worn it!

Good job.
catseye348 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
CUTE!_ I love this 'verse, as you do obviously. I would love to see how the wind lord and the others react to Marin, who is a dragon, but was raised as a human and has those customs and sensabilities. ;)

love the story, thank you for writing it.
Ofinterest chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh my goodness! Tell me that you are a prolific writer please! I laughed out loud many times. I sympathized when Marin got caught. And pumped my fist into the air with celebration when it ended happily. Jade and Marin FTW! To calm down a bit...you are very, very good, comparable to maderr and tygati, even. Hopefully you have an LJ. And some really pushy muses. Congratulations on winning SO spectacularly with this fanfic.
ruselkie chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
oh, this is lovely. you managed to keep touches of tygati's happy-dementedness, tied in the characters we all know and love (although i have difficulties seeing fellow dragons refer to deyllego as 'dey'- i mean, they're kinda intimidated by 'the biggest', no?) and of course, have a happy ending.

good job! thankee!
aetheraestus chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Followed a link in Tygati's LJ AND OMFG DRAGON ISLES FANFICTION! *squee* This is seriously awesome. The last line gives me warm fuzzies. _ You rock my socks.
Fisi Mtimia chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
YAY! Tygati fanfiction! Whoo-ho! *runs around whooping and yelling* Honistly, I love the Dragon Isle stories and now there on stand-still... But Fanfiction! *Glomps*
Marasmine chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Followed Tygati's link to this and I'm very glad I did! That was a wonderful story. Marin was so cute and hopeless. The 'fight' with Jade was hilarious. The transformation was a shock but so obvious after it happened. And the "When did he start thinking in capital letters?" was wonderful - I know how infectious those capital letters can be! Thank you for writing and posting this.
D. Empress chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Tygati must love you to death at this point and I just love you for extending the Dragon family.
Ms. Anna chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I really like it! tygatiawesomeness. Anybody who writes like Tygati is clearly awesome as well. Going on my fav. list!
Liz919 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
OMG...ok so i was just randomly searching the completed stories...and I found this...and I'm a RABID Maderr fan..and the dragon isles are one of my FAVORITEST STORIES EVARS. And this was delicious. Poor little Marin all confused about belonging and pretty pretty DARK GREEN *not black* Jade to compfort him and help him learn to be all dragony. It's just too delicious. Totally made my day. You have no clue.
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Alright, so I generally don't read slash because I feel that I don't need it described to me even if I am all for gay marriage and everything.

However, I didn't know that's what I was getting into when I started reading this. As it turns out, however, I quite liked it. And, overall, I'm really glad I read it.

Great job!
ham3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Hi there. I love this story. The plot is so developed, the humor is clever, and I like the romance.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3