Reviews for An Angel on Earth: The Story of a Princess
Outsideshotkb chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
May you rest in peace... Princess I hope you find this story and know that you are loved. Don't ever give up. God bless you
Edara chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
... I don't know what to say.

This made me very emotional and I .. uh .. I just hope that through all that you both somehow manage to stay happy.
liz BLIZZ chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Dude...that was just...oh my god. Beautiful in that horrible, twisted way reality makes it to be. She's a very lucky girl to have someone like you, to immortilize her stregnth in pain through words. I cant stand for this story to have a horrible ending, but I hope that you guys will find each other one day.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I hope that bastard Jorge Davila dies painfully. I'd torture him till he screams for mercy, then ram a red-hot branding iron up his ass. Anyway, touching story. Send my condoloscences to Princess, whoever she is, and tell her it's not her fault and stop blaming herself.. I've thought of killing myself before. It just doesn't work. Instead, it makes it harder for your friends and loved ones to live on. Besides which, blaming oneself isn't going to solve the problem. Killing oneself won't either. Actually doing something about it will.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This is a really sad story. I think it's so sweet that you wrote this for your friend. I hope you're able to reach her before you have to become an angel yourself, and I wish you the best of luck with your leukemia. Just remember that miracles do happen, because that's how you and Princess met in the first place. This is a truly breathtaking piece of art and you should be proud of it. God bless.
Kudos4U chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This is so sad! T_T
Citi Wishin chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Oh my god... that's awful, and beautiful. What princess went through, she must have been a fighter. I'm starting to cry right now, just thinking about what you wrote. I don't know if your here right now, but if you are you seem as though your a remarkable person. Anyone could have given up on their friend, but you didn't. And you made me question whether I would take a bullet for my friend or not, and I've decided that their is one I wouldn't. I don't think, I guess dying for your friend is the meaning of true friendship and love. Thank you for writing this breathtaking story where ever you are.

I hope Princess reads your story. And wherever she is, I'm sure she'd love to. And I'm sure she misses
Nightwolf 006 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
i loved it
Louie chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Wow. that is so sad it made me feel so helpless...good luck to all involved...wish I could help.
A-wolf-called-Skya chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
i will never forget your story, or your Princess. i wish you the best of luck in beating your leukemia, and i wish you the best of luck in seeing your Princess once more. . .

-Rachel Morgan.

*Legends always leave a mark*
Jennaalexis chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I hope you see her again...loved your story. It is very well written.
~Jennaalexis
Soaring Hope chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
I can only hope she doesn't die.

I can only hope she never again has to cry.

Princess live on.
EndlessThyme chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
hey, i know that you probably won't ever read this, and if you ever did get the chance, you would say 'what the hell does she know?' and your probably right, i don't know anything, except that nobody should have to go through what you and you Princess have. the Princess you write about sounds to be very kind, and, a kind person like that doesn't deserve to have to live through such torment. your writing touched me, and i hope that at least in some small way, you get to see your Princess again, to hold her in your arms, and i hope with all of my heart, that your Princess has read this, and she know how much you care for her, and last but not least, i pray that you are able to tell many people about your Princess, and what a specail person she was to you.

thank you for telling this story...
Cheryl chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
I held the tears back at first, to angry about all the injustice. But then all I could do was cry. Her story is one I'll never forget.
Danielle chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Very moving,it made me cry. It was the sadest story ever...i'll never forget your princess, i promise!