Reviews for the illusion of translucence
Phantasmagoria Land chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
i love this, particularly the last line. keep writing!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I like this.. the title is awesome and the descriptions are beautiful
painting andromeda chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I like this, it hit something inexplicable.
Lucid Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Beautiful. "How eternal the childhood inside your hands" In those seven lines you managed to say so much.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
The length of the lines lends to the magic of your message; very nice. :)
this is britt chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
A/N: it's about a hippie girl with long hair like soft waves and eyes blue like the sea... I am glad you included that in your notes because I think that led me to a better more real understanding of the poem. Between the poem itself, the gorgeous poem and the title- I think you are some kind of genius.
synapse collapse chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This is so so so so amazing. Especially the last line, it really wraps it all up. Ah, you have beautiful imagery. (:
Kissing Concrete chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
i LOVE the last line! refering to your author's note, i really can picture the "hippie girl" and how beautiful she and her aura are. i can imagine her having not a care in the world, and she is truely consentrated on being her own person. i respect her. *favorites list*
evm chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Beautiful! I like the lines about 'childhood inside your hands' and difinitely 'lost validity through sun-struck skin.' They ring so prettily.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
i think my head fell off when i saw you had posted something

beautiful hippies died years ago

and only last in green fields and san fransisco
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
it's good.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
i like. it flows so well, and for such simple, elegant words, it really packs a punch.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
How beautiful. The author's note really made the piece come alive to me, especially mentioning how blue her eyes are. And ooh, I was just looking at the title of this again and I really love that. Fantastic job. Keep writing! :)
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I loved this - the beautiful imagery and the authors not all adds character to the poem.
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
that's pretty. i really like the flow of this one. "how eternal the childhood inside your hands" - that's a stunning image. nice work.