Reviews for Memories
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Very, very sweet! I love it :)
schradez007 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Love the guy's POV. Super-cute :)
entertwiningvines chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
good story, made me smile :)
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was so sweet...I love Colin. Can I have him? Puh-lease?
blackbubbleblue chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Thia was really sweet. He seems so adorable. Really good job.
J.S. Goldberg chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Hi! It's me again. I decided to see what other stories you had. I really liked this one too. You make me want to read more one-shots. You're good at them. I thought this was very cute. I kept going 'aw' a lot. He was really sweet. The whole memory from the movie theater gave me a good laugh. Haha. I would scream too if some guy did that to me. And I've actually gone to a movie at 9:30 at night once with my friend. It was kind of scary. There were a bunch of people who were dressed like gangsters and thugs around. (How is that a trend .) But anyways,we made it home safe. Ok, back to the story...haha. I tend to get side-tracked; sorry. Awesome story! I'll probably end up reading your others too. But right now, I have to get off the computer.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Cute and sweet and adorable and I could go on and on... XD but I'll just add it to my c2. (:
Fleeting Moment chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
O, THIS STORYS HEATING UP! I LOVE IT!
Duchess of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Aww~ That was such a sweet story. I loved the retelling of the theatre incident. Colin is such a stud, despite his minor dorkiness. _ I wish I had a sweetheart like that.

Darn, you made me all mushy inside~~
giRLAddiCted chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
That rocked. Sweet, cute, adorable and every other antonym of nice. Had fun during her screaming parts and I could imagine the accent thing goin on...Overall...great one shot!