Reviews for Emotional
freakyAngel chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Whoo, depression and negativity to the max, man! You can really write!

(Sorry if I sound happy about the poem; I'm just feeling a bit high right now. Nothing to do with your work, so don't go thinking I'm a sadist.)

(And, no, I don't take drugs.)

Sometimes I suppose we all feel this way. At some point or the other, we just can't carry our burdens and wories and whatnot on our shoulders, so we collapse and let all the negative stuff flow through us. "Emo", most may call this stage in life, but then we do really mean that we can't take it when we say that.

'Course, we always stand up again eventually. Mostly because we don't have any other choice, but there are some who manage to really pull through and rise from their valley.

Oh, look at that, you've got me writing a stream now. That's definitely gonna turn into a river soon, and then you'll be seeing another poem on FP before you know it.

Yeah, guess I'm sinking from my high. Heh.

I'll take a lot of time reading your works. And I mean it. If you don't think so, just ask what I told your friend in a PM I sent. Hopefully you'll realise I mean it when I say I'll take a whole lot of time.

:) Keep writing!
qblisa chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I was here. You captured it perfectly.

My favourite lines - "And continue with your day; Full of weakness and lies".

Well written.

Lisa
xmeredithxgreyx chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
this is one of the only poems about cutting that I've been able to read with a straight face. but this is so much better than that. beautiful. well done.