Reviews for The Mayan Legend
AdooreKhwab chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I am REALLY interested in this story. If I were the smart & mastermind types, I'd be thinking about continuing your story as a FanFiction. But I'm not and that sucks, especially since you last updated in 2007 & it's 2013 now... :(
AdooreKhwab chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Interesting. I want to read more. But I see that you only have 3 chapters. Seems fishy. I read Avery Susan Sanders is Not An Ass and in there, you seemed pretty excited to write this. Why did you stop?
Ederra chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Wow, this is interesting. I always love a good action fic. I tried having a look at Maya's picture, but it didn't work, I was hoping that you could send me the site/ the name of the person, so I can have a look.

I hope you update soon.

-Innocence
deltaphi chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
*gasp* suspense!

This is a really cool story, it's only been 3 chapters but there's sure a lot happening fast.

I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
Regin chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Figuringsecrets chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
This story is so awesome! I love Shane. I wonder if he's the one following her. . . .? But please update soon! Please!
Elika chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
You're doing a really great job here and I thank you for that. The pacing (which can get stuffed up especially in action adventure suspense stories) is just right, and this really keeps me intrigued.

Heh. Right now the words NATIONAL TREASURE NATIONAL TREASURE are flashing in my head, and I have no idea why I just wrote that down since it's entirely irrelvant.

Anyway, I'm sure you have big plans for Maya, and I really hope to read, no SEE them in action

GOOD LUCK and HAPPY WRITING.

Just to let you know, you made my day. :)

P.s In you're profile, the picture to Maya can't seem to register on my server , so i'd just like to know who you used. Thanks!
Alenor chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
hmm...ok, so the person following her is shane, and he's working for the rival agency i'm guessing...or maybe for her agency as someone to keep track of her now...can't wait for more to find out Alenor.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This is really interesting so far! I like where this story is going, but I hope that you don't abandon it as it seems you haven't updated in a while... I really enjoyed reading your other story, "Avery Susan Sanders Is Not an Ass", so I'm looking forward to this one. :) Keep it up!
lilxseeker chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
oh update soon please!
KelseyBell910 chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
THIS IS BRILLIANT! U HAVE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS SOON! ]
oh.look.a.bird.CHOCOLATE chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
oh!

i like the ending of the chapter!

very supicious! i think i know whos following her but i might be wrong soo i wont say anything. this was a good chapter. and like her im ondering why she was taken off his Halvords case like that. they wouldnt just do would they? i think not. theres something going on. there is like this tention, you know, like something is going to happen, like a misterious tention...oh well now i sound like im talking crazy.

cant wait for an update

Chocolate!
noriepie chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
omg, what will happen? suspense...ooh...aah...

okay, this is great, i can't wait until the next update

cheers :)
Misguided-Soul chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Hey Justice Bana! Great chapter! I have a hunch that Shane is some secret agent too lol. And maybe he's the one that's also stalking Maya lol. The whole spying thing the last chapter was just coincidental, how they both have to leave at the same time and stuff. Hm...and a new dress? wonder when she's going to wear it lol...

Anyways, update son! XD [2:54pm in ON, Canada]
Ravestna chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
who is this mysterious stalker

x X xRavestnax X x