Reviews for Scrapbook
cancelaccount chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Well, I like this story :) Are you going to continue it?
Skylarpiper chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Wow, I really like this story so far and look forward going back and reading your other ones. I love the interactions between the two and loving seeing how Hayden reacts. It makes for a delicious story. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
jane chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
where have you been?
Kageyama Tatsuya chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
Such a sweet story and so very down-to-earth! I absolutely love following Hayden and Devon through their little moments. :P

I can't wait to read more! Take care.

~Tatsuya
Jane chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
Yay! I am so excited for this update. I love this story!
jane chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
i love this story... please update!
jane chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
this fic is great. i can't wait for chapter 5
Kageyama Tatsuya chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Absolutely fabulous work on this chapter, Jay. I have to admit I was pulsing with anticipation to the very end...but then Hayden had to act all cool like that... Oh well, I'm sure he has big plans for that bottle. *wink* I can't wait to see where this goes next. Somehow, this story is lovely to read as the rain falls on the porch and I sip my hot cocoa in the calm of Nature. Great job! Until the next chapter, adieu, mon ami!
wickedzl chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
Haha! That was unexpected. Nice, but unexpected :).

Never top Hayden would turn the tables. Good job. :)

ZL
wickedzl chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
You know, I was looking for a story that will help me cheer myself up; and your story did just that. Hopefully you'll comeplete this lovely piece. I will be really looking foward to the next chapter. :)

Thanks for making my day,

ZL
Darkladyknight chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
OMG I so loved that chapter! Poor Devon, but gonna love those phones! I can hardly wait for the next chapter too, I so love this story. It makes me all warm and fuzzy!

Dark
Kageyama Tatsuya chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Fabulous! I absolutely love how this is coming along! I'm loving Hayden; he's too adorable! Stephen seems to have a deeper connection to him that I'm just dying to find out about. Can't wait until you write some more to this brilliant piece. Great job.

Wes
Kageyama Tatsuya chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Excellent work as always, Jay! This is really heating up, and I just can't wait to see how this progresses! Great job!

Wes
megerdum chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
XD
Darkladyknight chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Oh... The plot has thickened. I have to say this is one of the best intriguing stories I've read in a while. I still like Hayden, and have to say Devon makes me wonder whats going to happen next, and what he has up his sleeve!

I look forward to reading more.

Dark