Reviews for Silk Stockings
Ceci chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
It's such a shame you haven't updated...I really like this story...grr...
WaylanderX chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I only read the first chapter, interesting story but maybe not a very unique story line. Nevertheless, i found it a joy reading your bless.
Artemis Hunt chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Another excellent chapter. I love how Isabella still thinks like a little girl, showing her innocence, but then some of the other things she thinks about are things no child should have to and it reminds us of their situation.

I love the change to first person because it makes the story more personal.

Great job!
Artemis Hunt chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This sounds like a great story...Isabella is a very vibrant character already and I can't wait for more!

One thing...I think you meant "Hola" rather then "Ola." But I could be wrong cause I take French not Spanish.
TheSilverSpud chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
let the favoring commence!

very good start. hopefully next chapter more about the guy she slept with? i can't read it all now, but it'll happen. my inbox is flooded with alerts, y'know? so, i'll get around to it, but it might take a while. PS. - Bella's not a sue so far. GREAT START! woot full ness! (yes, three words)

hugs and kisses!

-niobe
loveyoubud chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Amazing, once again. Sorry it took so long to get to the second chapter. I meant to read it sooner. Not dissappointed in the slightest and eager for the next chapters.

NRD
Bloodsinger chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Bravo. Isabella's voice is so strong the whole way through. Excellent job. Comments:

"...called E-jypt (Egypt)..."

The parenthesis aren't necessary. It almost makes it seem as if you don't trust your reader enough.

"...(like mine, but mine isn't as frizzy and poofy as hers is, mine just sort of curls into tigger-tails)..."

Your insert is a little bit to long. If I were you, I'd cut it off at the second comma. If you go further, it's easy to forget that you're using parenthesis, and the sentence will read like a run-on.

"...that woman had nothing on Gemma Stewart, otherwise known as 'the nice-looking lady'."

End the sentence after "Gemma Stewart". the "otherwise known as" isn't really neccessary, because both paragraphs talk about the same person; Therefore, it's only logical that Gemma Stewart is the same person.

Again, excellent job. Isabella's voice comes through, and it keeps the reader's attention better than the 3rd person prose did.
bipedalcooney chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
I really like this chapter a lot. Your first person style is perfect for a twelve year old; it's really believable. This story is great, so update soon!

And if you have time, do you think you could please review my story, Mongrel? If you want to, that would be great. Thanks.

Keep writing!
Erica Cole-Hazel chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Kya! O_O ohgodohgodohgod is she like...the wife of the guy that 'knocks Isabella up' ? That's what I'm guessing...if I'm right then that's only because I've been reading a lot of mystery/horror/murder/police/crime stories lately ;
Ouvrez.La.Porte chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Crap? That's not the word I'd choose. Perhaps "TOTAL AWESOMENESS." I'm really pulled into this! Isabella seems so real and you can tell she really does have good values, so I'm interested to hear how everything happens and all! Update soon!

-Shu Fang
loveyoubud chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
awesome. i don't usually go for this sort of thing (drama i mean), but i love this one so far. definately keep going and don't question it. i wanna know what happens next (soon hopefully). (and also, i can't imagine you wouldn't get published eventually. take that as a compliment from somebody you've never met. very good.).
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This plotline is most definatley NOT crap. So far I love it. Your writing is smooth and detailed, and I can tell you have a lot of talent. Update soon, I want to hear more of this story!
Purity of Light chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
To go on your comment, I think you should continue the story. Especially add in how she "got knocked-up" as she puts it. As it would create a good climax.
tepid sponge bath chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I really like this. I don't usually go for this sort of thing (the genre and all), but the writing's really good and it sort of grabs you so you have to keep on reading until the stationary computer screen assures you that, yes, there is nothing more, stop abusing the mouse already. Please write more of this!
Erica Cole-Hazel chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Well, if you ask ME, Yazzi, I'd say it's a perfectly great story! And I don't think Isabella's a Mary Sue (or, if she is (according to someone else) she's not as big a Mary Sue as most of the others I've seen). I'd like to read more of this story ((uwa! I totally forgot I have stories on my fanfiction/press accounts! O_O; Quick, Shay, to the author-mobile!-vroms off-))

Am I the first reviewer? I think I am! Whee! ha, not that it matters whether I'm first or not XD