Reviews for Lost Within the Frame
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
ahh! i was enjoying this and totally forgot to check if it was complete and alas, only two chapters from 6 years ago.
ah well, if you ever happen to revisit this site and happen to also want to finish this off, i will be back! if i remember.
Love Eternally chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
OOh i want more!
Cealex chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
I like how this story is going The picture thing was cute lol. At first I thought he had planted a kiss on his lips and I was like OMGOMGOMG! And then the end said that it was on the cheek and I was like... too bad P

Anyways, MORE ACTION and get rid of the girlfriend! P hahaha.
Twilight Faerie chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
So like when are they gonna do it already?

(Just kidding, well sorta...I like the pacing, and Scott is like so gay and hot for Ryan. Keep on writing)
Phoenix II chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I kinda feel a little sorry for Ryan.

It's like he's over-compensating for something. I wonder what...

Is it really that bad in that school that you have to be straight-as-a-ruler and not-condemning-homosexuality? It's like mandatory bi-curiousity without any of the fun!

That said, I like the way this story is going...especially the sexual metaphors for fast food...those are ALWAYS fun.

"I don't like Hooters! No, no, the RESTAURANT! Tits? Gimme gimme gimme!" XDD *eyeroll* Wow...
Maris. S chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
*lmao* i cannot believe how hilarious this story is so far. You're doing a great job ) And I can't wait to see how Scott is going to prove to Ryan that he's homophobic *cough* I mean NOT homophobic... teehee Please update as soon as you can
Meri chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
OMG! I LOVE IT!*makes more fangirl noises of adoration*
Cealex chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
XD I liked it. Although when I saw 'fin', I was like, OMG WHAT! And then I realized that there would be more P

Anyways, is Scott gay? I mean.. he has a girlfriend of four years so O_o; CUZ SCOTT RYAN WOULD BE JUST SO CUTE. Haha.

The homophobic thing is funny lol.

Update soon please! :D
Phoenix II chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
So. Somehow this seems completely different. But in a good way. You managed to turn this into quite the original fic concept. I'm very interested in where this one wanders off to.

As always. And wondering why my alerts on you don't seem to be working...
c chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
this is great! continue!
Esquirella chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
VERY cute!
fivestar ice chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I'd like to read more
And-on-Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
good stuff!

Nice idea- it's funny and lighthearted but i think you got the whole inbred homophobia thing downn really well- he blatantly is a small bit homophobic, but is in denial- it's really common, one of my freinds is like that- she gay and has a girlfriend but gets wierd about being gay and people finding out and things.

anyway, nough rambling- looking forward to th next chapter :)
Boo26 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh, I really like this so far! Please update soon. ;)

Anna