Reviews for Please, Help Me Come Up With A Title :
Anehalia chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Very interesting!

Continue writing. Remember, watch out for spelling.
forty-two dreams chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
Update son plz
ShadowPlay chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Well... it's a bit of an odd spot to end a chapter, but not awful. You use "said" quite a bit, and I would recommend some other verbs, but that's sort of a style thing. I very much like your story. It certainly seems to be going in an interesting direction. Your grammar and spelling seem to be good, with the exception of an occasional typo. Something I find helpful is writing it, leaving it for a day or so, then coming back and re-reading the chapter. It helps you catch typos, incorrect names for who's saying what and things you would like to re-write. You certainly are finding a way to work in a lot of creatures! I'm interested in seeing where this goes.
ShadowPlay chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Er... you really should fix the double copies. I'm not sure why the first two chapters of this are also another story, but they are. The title you came up with (A Gift for Ferret) is pretty good, in my opinion. I can't really find much to criticize in this chapter. Your hints into Edrick's past are well done. The only thing is that, at the end, I can't think of why Cadogan would swear. Did you mean for it to be Edrick who swore and threw Tamma over his shoulder?

The girl seems overly-mature for ten, as well as freakishly hyper (but that's not really off for kids... or even certain types of adults). I don't know, even with her magic powers and her slight memories of past lives, her happy attitude just doesn't mesh with how mature she seems. There's something off with her, for lack of a better word. Of course, that's just my opinion...
Kenna-Kat11 chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
you really had me there for a second..i thought he was really dead...and its good you made the giant a good person so they can have at least someone on their side and it doesn't make the stroy completely lop-sided if you know what i mean...however the giant will most likely need a story as to why it is there and why it is helping them, so i would advise you to be careful creating the background/story if you chose to because it can alter the whole thing, but other than a few spelling errors (which were minor) it was really good so far! i can't wait for an update!

Kenna-Kat11 chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
oh...even more suspense and good action...this is great keep it up!

Kenna-Kat11 chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
wow...very interesting and suspensful...i can't wait to see what happens next!

Sixth chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
This is quite interesting~ I will definitely finish the rest once I have time... and if you still need suggetions for this story, I'd be glad to help, just perhaps provide me with a more informative summary and I am on the job