Reviews for better than heroin oblivion
Process-Of-Dying chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
WOW i'm completely entranced by all of your writings, i've never read anything so emotion filled, either dripping with passion or glowing with bright suicide dreams. Just amazing. simply amazing. nothing short of perfection in the literary world.
S Noelle Long chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This is beautiful and excrutiating. It reminds me of so many memories. I love your style- it's a lot like my poetry. The only error I saw was in 'your mine'... which should be 'you're mine.' This is gorgeous.

I wanted to thank you for your review on Hanging Over. It was the best review I recieved. I would love it if you read more of my stuff and let me know what you think.

-Nina
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This is beautiful and painful. It makes me ache reading it, but it's one of those good pains. So nicely done, full of emotion, and just raw. Beautiful. Keep writing! :)
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
goodness gracious. i think if you edit this at all it will lose the complex and utterly addictive raw emotion to it. it almost brings tears to my eyes because i know the feeling all too well.

that last line is just...fear and love and hate and hope all in one (to me anyways). i love this.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
&& you are worried about losing the words.

this is... fuck. this is all the ache and roil and things that make us real, make us watch them while they sleep, make us hope that in the morning, it won't be one more one-night-stand. these are the words we are all waiting for, darling. "i am committing every scar." am-a-zing, lover.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
excellent. It's an open poem where you just pour everything out. It's real and raw and a very good poem.

Faith
My Redemption chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Wow. Very emotionally charged and a lot of in depth imagery.

I liked it, good job.
She Is Legend chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Bravo! It's very raw and vivid. I hope to hear more from you
Thracian chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Pretty interesting. The only thing I have to say kind of negatively about it is the constant use of "&". I'd just write and if I were you. Seeing the symbol just kind of distracted me when I read it.