Reviews for Phone Calls From A Rock Star
In Love With Your Love chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
*big sigh of relief* Glad that party is over. Seriously, I thought something bad was going to happen. At least Lance isn't a crazy molester like Dean. At least... not yet. haha. He better not try anything...or... or... Jake will beat him up! :D
In Love With Your Love chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
Noo! Lance needs to go away! How nice that it took someone dissing his girl for him to realize how trashy she was. HOW ABOUT WHEN SHE CHEATED ON YOU...WITH A ROADIE! That should send up a red flag. ugh. Idiot. haha.

Iz is so so jealous. :P But why does she have to go out with Lance to show that she's not. Didn't she learn her lesson last time? He just left her out to dry when something else came along. I don't like this date idea... *pouts*
In Love With Your Love chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
haha, LOVED how she got all protective of the hoodie & didn't want to put it down.

ew. Is Dean a crazy molester or something. Seriously. I don't think he was trying to do anyone a favor by offering to take Cammy to her dorm.

I'm so sleepy. It's like 4 in the morning! I need to stop reading for now. :P *crashes out on keyboard*
In Love With Your Love chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Nickelback! *cough* Canadian *cough* ha.

I'm telling you! It's like I'm psychic! When they were looking at the fireflies and then lying on her car I was like, "He should write her a song about that." & HE DID! How swet Aaw.
In Love With Your Love chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
*gasp* THAT BASTARD! Ugh. That Krysti throws a fit and he goes running back. What a total... err...

I can't believe he called off going to the dance with Bella. Whatever. I didn't like him much anyway... it just makes me mad...

I seriously groaned when Bella said, “All of us? That’d be weird.” Poor Bella...but not really since Jake is coming!

LOL what she told her dad about What's-His-Face dumping her for a cheerleader. (Seriously, what's his name...? I forgot already) Oh yeah. Lance.

On to the cute and fluffy which I like. & then the drama... which I also like. :D
In Love With Your Love chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Wow, she left him four messages. I can barely leave people a full sentence on a voicemail. This is me: "Hey. Uh. Hm. Call back." *hangs up*

Canadia! I love Canadia. Well, I've never been to Canadia... but a lot of cool people are from there... Simple Plan, Sum 41, Ryan Gosling, Three Days Grace, Michael Cera... haha. Sorry. That's me needing to know where people are from.

LOL. Don't die Bella! Choking on a sandwich... what an interesting way for a person to go. :P
In Love With Your Love chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
WOW THIS LINE WAS FU-NNY: "I was at that concert and let me tell you, those stage guys were ugly! I don’t care if they promised to introduce me to the Queen of England, I still wouldn’t do any of them."

Probably my favorite lines in this chapter. HOW do you come up with all the funny lines? Genius, much?

UGH, I don't like Alicia. What's her problem?
In Love With Your Love chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Ha! It was Jake Johnson! I'm totally psychic.

Who else could it have been, though...

She mentioned him first and went on and on and on about him. :P J/k...but he DID get a full paragraph. Nick got two lines. & Matt and Ronnie shared a couple of lines... IT HAD to be Jake who carjacked her. :D

Aaw. Her first kiss. How sweet!

But kind of messed up... he stole her first kiss and didn't even realize it! Lol.
In Love With Your Love chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
*claps excitedly*

Yeah, I can't believe I'm BARELY reading this story.

I'm a horrible reviewer, I've mentioned this before, but I'll try to leave a comment on every chapter. Even if it's just to mention that something made me laugh... or cry (will this story make me cry?). Or maybe if I felt like throwing something at someone in the story, I'll mention that.

Okay, first. :D

I am totally guilty of going to Google and searching for people's bios. Mostly for age and birthplace (what can I say, I like to know where people are from... is that weird? lol.)

I thought the same thing "...posh... in IDAHO?" hahaha. That's funny. I guess those... Idahoan... potato farmers lead a lush life...?

I wonder who got in the car. I'm guessing Jake Johnson. Probably need to read chapter two now. (yay!)
jenniesmith chapter 28 . 10/5/2008
Okay... I started reading this on my phone and couldn't get the reviews to go through so I am going to do one big one now! WOW! That is, honestly, the only word that I can say right now because I am completely addicted to this story. I can't stop thinking about it and your characters (serioulsy... was doin' it in church... haha). You are an amazing writer and (I am looking forward to reading more of your stories. I will (hopefully) be able to figure out how to do reviews on my crazy phone... if not I will do another big one! Thanks for sharing your writing with us and I am so thrilled that I found you!

xoxo

jennie
Silly-girl15 chapter 28 . 9/25/2008
well i totaly loved this storie!
Booklover91 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Added to fav story list, can't eblieve i didn't do it earlier
HelloFasination chapter 28 . 9/10/2008
omg

i totally loved ur story

xx
TishDaFish chapter 28 . 8/31/2008
I liked this story, very nice Your writing style is very refreshing

I'll be keeping an eye out, and seeing as it is now 11:30pm here, I shall be going to bed, and check out more stories tomorrow.

Keep up the good work
Rita chapter 19 . 8/27/2008
. . . the mom has the same name as me! :)
695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »