Reviews for Phone Calls From A Rock Star
hiwiwy chapter 20 . 9/11/2009
Y'know, at the bathtub scene.. I thought he'd have the oil XD Annie would be my main suspect for sending it to him :P
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 28 . 9/11/2009
I had to read this again because i havent read any of your stories in ages and i think this is my favourite, plus it was my intorducton to ROCKFAN so ill alwaus love it :D Also, i love the sequel even more, and i had to read it before you took it off the site!
hiwiwy chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I want a brother like that D: I want concert tickets *has never been to a concert before*

Ugh, that sounded so spoiled '

“Quit gawking jealously at the girls in the front row and drink your beer,” Seth ordered, handing me a plastic cup full of foamy alcoholic no-no.

"How did you get this? You’re only nineteen,” I hissed at him, quietly. I mean, I didn’t want someone to overhear and figure out we’re minors consuming alcoholic beverages.

I had to laugh at that part, because where I live, you can buy beer at 16 x'D but then again, we can only drive at 18 ):

Hm, car of booze? ..Booze, definitely booze.
Mori Verne chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
KAWAI! (japanese for cute!)
itsVKEE chapter 14 . 9/10/2009
OMG; THIS IS SO CRUEL! but it totally reminds me of the episode of BBF (k drama) where the main girl totally gets coathangered off her bike.

so slack!

funny but XD it's intese and i like it
sayruhh chapter 28 . 9/10/2009
wow. i did not know this story was over two years old haha.

nice ending!
smurf-love chapter 28 . 9/9/2009
aw so sweet...love it
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 28 . 9/6/2009
i really liked it- though Iz overeacted quite alot though which was kind of annoying- but controlled enviroment where so amazing!

charlotte
AtiyaMonae chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
i never had a chance to review this story,

and actually lost it for a while.

so glad i found it again!

[lol]

but seriously, i loved it.

Isabella and Jake are amazing,

Keep it up with these amazing stories, chick.
strawberrycrush chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
I am soo i love with this story...!

:))

Awesome..
Roxyyyy chapter 28 . 8/11/2009
Wow. I've read this story before. And now i read it again in only 6 hours straight. I have never realized just how addicting this story is! I really do love it. And, of course, I love Controlled Environment. Especially Ronnie. He makes me laugh a lot. (: I guess i'll be reading the sequal to this again tomorrow! X
animegirl214 chapter 28 . 8/7/2009
:D

aw hehehe. thanks for the wonderful story! :D :D :D

i love ALL of them. ;P
she fuels the fire chapter 28 . 8/2/2009
Okay, I know it's really late to review this story, but I've got something to say. Ac ouple of years ago, I found this story and was HOOKED. I could not get enough. But then, for some reason I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. It was a really awful spot to lose it, too, because the last chapter I'd read had been when Iz found that actress at his house. I searched the title, the author name, EVERYTHING. AND I JUST FOUND IT TODAY. I literally screamed and jumped for joy. This is, like, number one, in my top five favorite stories on ficitionpress of all time and I just had to say that. Even though, I haven't seen in, like, two years.
Summer Leah chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
OK, I just have to get this off my chest. CHILDREN UNDER 6 DO NOT NEED TO BEGIN A FORMAL EDUCATION! Seriously, let them grow a little before indoctrinating them into the system!

*Sigh* I guess maybe we'll have to disagree on that.
Summer Leah chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Aww, me too! I LOVE a guy/group of guys defending a girl. If someone did that for me I'd probably melt.
695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »