Reviews for Phone Calls From A Rock Star
peacelovesun chapter 28 . 7/12/2009
i like the stories about Iz and Jake. no offense but i dont like the ones about the kids. i get annoyed with ally's character also
Casablanca Dreams chapter 28 . 7/12/2009
This was amazing! It was a little slow in the beginning, but as the story progressed, it got better and better. I was a little disappointed with Isabella on the whole Lance thing, but I think it all worked out for the best. I'm off to read the sequel now! :)
Hellcat81 chapter 28 . 7/10/2009
wow, awesome story! just read in one go and my contacts are probably glued to my eyeballs now but it sure was worth it! :D
Hellcat81 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
oh boy, you already wrote so many stories! how come i only find your profile now?

anyway, this fic starts off really interesting. and i like the music setting. i love rock music. though the band name is kinda weird. :D
kristenn987 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
i've read most of your stories but realized that i don't think i have reviewed. anyway, i love all of your work, but i have to say that iz and jake are my favorite. the kids' stories are great too and i love the dynamic between ally, cole, jamie and rj, but phone calls is definitely my favorite in this series. your characters are great and so interesting. it makes us wish something like this would happen to us and we'd become best friends with a rock star too i guess. oh well, i just thought i'd let you know that i love your writing and i've read many of your stories at least once if not more than that. keep giving us great reading material!
yentles chapter 28 . 6/28/2009
you know after reading this story and reclaiming the crown, it seems to me you like the celebrity theme. LOL starting to make me thinking that maybe youre a celebrity, or celebrity's wife or something, LOL!... hmm maybe you are!

anyway you make me fall in love with all youre characters, its a great joy to read your stuff. thanks for sharing it with the world!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 28 . 6/26/2009
love it! i debated on the rewrite or this one but decided didnt want to wait for rewrite and wanted to move on to next stories since this seems to have the longest series going on
Arya Yamamoto chapter 28 . 6/26/2009
Wow... this is amazing!

Haha this is the first story I read that actually made me jump all over the place. My mom scolded me when I couldn't stop half laughing and crying at the same time.

LOVE the characters and everything... can't believe i took so long to find it!

I'm off for the sequel! Can't wait for more Jake and Iz action!XD
Sunshine0325 chapter 28 . 6/22/2009
Wow. That was a pretty kickass story right there!

And yes, I do know that you finished this story a while ago, but I still decided to review it.

Honestly, this has been the best story I've read on this website, and I'm not just saying that to make you really happy. I think you're an amazing writer, and I am SO going to read the sequel to this as soon as possible, so expect a review to that from me once I finish reading the sequel. ;)

When I read the summary, I figured this story would be like all of the stories about how this one girl meets a rockstar, actor, etc., but when I started to read it I immidiately loved it!

Jake AMAZING

Ronnie one of my favorite characters cuz he's HILARIOUS!

Dean and Lance losers and meanies

Cammy/Camryn another one of my favorite characters.

Seriously, this story was amazing. Sorry I keep saying that, but it's true.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this review, even though I was kinda rambling and all that shiz (I tend to do that in reviews).
heartofplatinum chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I luv this story! I wannted to comment on this story along the way but I'm too internet shy and I'm really lazy. This story is amazing, one of the best stories ever! And hopefully you won't be plagiarized, like what happened to Myrika and SamanthaNicole...(crossing my fingers it won't happen)

But overall you got a really good story and STORIES(I love all your other stories too!)
JenRad11 chapter 28 . 6/9/2009
I LOVED this story! I kept meaning to comment on it along the way, but couldn't tear myself away for long enough! It was excellent, one of my favs! So many people forget to put humor in their story, but this one definitely had it. I liked how she was so open with her parents too. I'll probably move on to the rest of your stories now!
jin chapter 28 . 5/25/2009
great story .
Devilish Kisses chapter 28 . 5/24/2009
Great story!
deltaphi chapter 28 . 5/4/2009
love this story

great job on it!

can't wait for your future ones!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 28 . 4/25/2009
Aw I've read this story five times haha

I love it