Reviews for Snuck up on Me
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Prequel to "Bookstore"! I'll be reading that next (again) so that it seems like it's in order ... Nice story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
PREQUEL TO WHAT?
please answer me.
Moi-nster chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
ThisBookstoreI have to kill you... because you're too good for your own good! Like seriously woman, where do you get the AMAZING ideas from? Sigh.

Anyways, enough creepy compliments. I just wanted to say that I LOVED 'Bookstore' and I just realized that this was the prequel, and I loved this one as well. It was very well-written, and I love your narrative style. It's beautiful. If you're ever a published author, I would really like to read your work.

You know, I wish someone would write a whole book consisting of one-shots. Who knows, there might even be such a book and I don't know about it.

I really must stop my mildly insane rambling. Good work! I really enjoyed it. :)
JamieBell chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Good grief. How on earth did I miss this one? I love it! I loved Bookstore, and this was some great backstory.
Lasso the Moon chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
AHA! Bookstore! I love it :)

These are all adorable. You're an extremely talented writer
elma chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
just read this AND your bookstore... I had started your bookstores before but I have to admit I kind of lost interest (sorry) and then I read this one and there just HAD to be more! And there was! So I finished bookstore and I liked both of them and I'm adding you as a favourite author :D

I think I'm going to look up Pablo Neruda now :)
fariswheel chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
oh my god this is the prequel for Bookstore! I love it and it's awesome!
kate chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I read 'Bookstore' first, but I only realised the connection at the end. Great story!
dimethylmercury chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Is it? Seemingly related(: If only it was. Heh. IT IS, isn't it!:D:D I think I read this a long time ago, but didn't review. I thought the narrator's voice was really well-written. Good job!(:
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I loved this! Such a great prequel...I like the other one more, but still, great job. :)
bridgette261 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This was cute :) And now that I know it's a prequel I guess I can go on to read the sequel to the prequel, which I guess is the story itself.

-Katherine
Caitlin Blue chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I like it! )Especially Bookstore
emilybh chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Yes it does bear resemblance to some of your other works :D I like it, tis nice.
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Omg I never knew there was a prequel to one of my favourite one-shots! Wow,the prequel really does spice up the bookstore.

Excellent job, once again!

gulitsanlik
Microsuede Mouse chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh. Oh. OH. As soon as it said 'Julie' I was curius, and now I'm sure. It gives us some nice context for the other one!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »