Reviews for A SAFE PLACE
N chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Wow, this story is amazing, and I really hope that you compete it soon.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
Aww...damn father should be killed :(

xx

Ali
starbance chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
this story is INTENSE I hope you eventually follow through with it
Pansypansypansy chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
You're very passionate in your work~

I did notice a few spelling mistakes, but I really enjoy your writing style!
OHSNAP melx chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Oh dear god. I just read all of this. I'm insanely obsessed with it. Your writing is so real, and Derrick, and Brianna. Emotionally extreme, I couldn't stop reading. Absolutely amazing.
Twilight Starr chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
I hope they're saved. Great, dramatic chapter. Nice work. Have an excellent day.

~Twilight Starr~
upsidedown.underwater chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
holy cow. nice job. there were quite a few spelling errors though, you may want to go back and fix those. i loved it. update soon
Depraved613 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
You're story is amazing. You're voice is really good. I like the fact that you have so much detail on your bio page. It shows that you have a cool personality.

I also wanted to thank you for reading my story. I really am inspired, and humbled.

Thanx again,

Davida
pixiedragongirl77 chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
AMAZING chapter! O.O -is completely blown away- I was sitting on the edge of my seat reading. Goodness, this was good. xD I really love how you made all the girls so blind toward Yves horrible behavior, and then that cliff hanger ending... -doesn't know what to say because she is so awed- All I know is, I'm going to be counting the hours until you update, because I absolutely have to know what happened! xD Again, this was fabulous, and I really can't wait until you update again.
hades.daemon chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
i love this!

oh my god, i love this so much!

update, please!

okay, over the hysteria. um, there were quite a few spelling errors and such that i picked up on, like you spelt 'rough' 'ruff' and 'kneaded' 'needed'

but i love it!

i love love love it!
Pansypansypansy chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Aww, poor Shannon, she's such a dear! I'm proud of her little brave self. Honestly, this chapter gave me chills. I loved it, and since you mentioned the jaw clenching, i've been on the hunt for that little action in your work . Keep up the good work!
Pansypansypansy chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Very well written in my opinion, and I actually never noticed the fact that he clenched his jaw so much! Guys tend to do that a lot anyways, so it's very realistic. Yves scares me a litte .
Pansypansypansy chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
You have a very smooth style of writing! I really really enjoyed reading this! You're very good at making the emotions of the characters feel 'real' which is amazing. Overall this was very sweet, very sad and sweet, and I look foward to reading the rest of your stories!
Cheryl30 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Oh man I'm 2 chapters in and I must say this is one hell of a story!

Derrick has been trapped in a very corrupted sexual abuse home. First his mother now he's father trying to make a pass at him. Yves is one sicky. Poor Brianna I feel for her so much.

Please continue with this even when I'm done with chapter 3, lol.
pixiedragongirl77 chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Wow, this is getting pretty intense. Shannon is so brave. I hope she doesn't end up raped like the rest of them. I loved this chapter, not only for the intensity, but just because it shows how easily Derrick's father's whole scheme can come crashing down around him if one little girl escapes. That's pretty crazy. Please continue to update.