Reviews for the sky is falling again
ACCOUNT P.E.R.I.S.H.E.D chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
this poem is a confusion of beauty and violence...

"I want to suck bullets from between your teeth" - has a threat to it like a charge... everything is electric

"(the pieces look like rainbow fireflies

and slam into the ground like beer bottles, shattering and ricocheting off our legs)" - the brackets work, like an after-thought... it sparks, again.

I really like your writing; 'the spin' is also beautifully meloncholic. lovely stuff!
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow, again. I like the way you repeat the idea of violence and a world ending type theme. 'the sky falls down' 'armageddon. An amazing and powerfull poem.
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
i like the poem.
hey maria chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I like the way the first line is continued with the second-to-last.

And I love the last line, it's a perfect summary of the feelings in this poem.
S Noelle Long chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
these are all the things i would like to say but i get cottonmouth when i think of them. this is perfect.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
wow, great poem. The imagery and words used are awesome and make the poem so. . . wow lol. I especially love the last line, just because it ties it all together very nicely. Keep it up!

Faith
Wylloa chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
amazing.

all of your work is so intense.

the way you write brings your readers in,

hook, line, and sinker.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
"i want to suck bullets from between your teeth", paired with the not-quite-ending, "i bite down on the bullets between your teeth, they spark", is orgasm-worthy all on its own. my other favorite line being, "my jeans are too thick." god, i'm glad you're writing again.