Reviews for Chronicles of Dusk: Blood Blades
SympleSymon chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Been a long time, but I'm finally getting around to catching up on my reading! Yeeha, etc., etc...!

Anyways, I liked this chapter - had to read back a bit to refresh my memory of what was happening, buts it's all coolies - and the McNinjas idea is just classic! Exploding menus...is there anything those pesky ninjas won't make go kablooies?

The ending was funny, in a sad, meloncholy (sp? Ah, who cares) sort of way - to just go from commenting on the beauty of the sky to a long, rueful monologue on the ambiguity of sex in ninjahood :P Very nice...

Reading on...!

BigWop chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
This is great I would really love to see more,

Please check out my stories, Enshi: Keido Summoning and G.F.A
A Little Less Than Dust chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
this is amazing! keep it goin!
Stardrag chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
Dude! I couldn't stop laughing at this chapter the whole way through, but was even more surprised at the slight romanticism. Mcninja's special kid's present really got to me...never stop writing!
SympleSymon chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
That was long! Wow, I don't think I could ever write a fight-scene that was not only that long, but also kept the reader's attention all the way through! Kudos! Can't wait for the next chapter!

SympleSymon chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Again, it's been a long time, and I really am sorry about that, but things have been less than favorable for me of late.

Anyway, to your story - now, I don't know if it's just because I've been away for so long and I'm no longer used to your writing style, but I have to say the tense use threw me for a large part of the story (which I've re-read from the beginning of this arc - btw, the "Well excuse me, Princess" line is priceless, whether or not you meant for it to refer to the Zelda cartoon!), but I'm getting used to it again now, and it was never anything troublesome in the first place, really.

Well, when you look over that little thing, you see that this story can only get better and better! You still write action with a great sense of flow and essence of speed. The dialogue is often hilarious which is, believe it or not, amazing for a story in the Humor section XDD.

I'll go onto Chappie 3, now - can't wait!

OneDreamADay chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
This is a amazing! I love how you wrote this story, with a mix of action and comedy.

I plan on writing a story that will take place in Ancient China. Think you can give a beginning action writer a tip on writing fighting scenes?

Really love the story, can wait to read more!
Jump Cannon chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Aah, I envy your battle scene skills. If I'm gonna write what I think I want to write, I'll need to work on that.
Jump Cannon chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Haha! I like the mockery of cliches. It's fun when authors do that.
Spirit Tigress chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Cool penname!

I've been wondering for a while...where do you get the names for Takehiko's swords? Do you come up with them yourself or do you ask reviewers?

~Spirit Tigress
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
"“Enough talk!” the Chunin officer shouted to his troops. “We’re almost out of time for this chapter… This calls for an obligatory gratuitous fan-service scene!” ~random!

“Ren, I think he wants you to get naked.”" ~ reader friendly!
mario chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
i like it cant wait for the next one
SympleSymon chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
It's been four months, and no update? Please don't tell me you're going to cancel this awesome series? That would suck, although I'd still make time to read anything you DO write!

A great new beginning...Ren and Take seem a bit different, character-wise, but I guess that's only natural as your writing develops and changes. Otherwise, perfect!

~SympleSymon
Madness-Soldier chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Nice opening chapter for the second arc. I'm guessing the Genbu sword is part of a group of four, with each sword named after a feung shui beast. So I am expecting to see Suzaku, Seiryu, and Byakko. LOL, anyway I was thinking the same thing Takehiko was when they said fanservice. Oh well, anyway great job and keep it up.

I corrupt from within...