Reviews for Stupid Little Things
Written chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
HI! haha. your name change always confuses me just a little before I remember who you are. I mean, you did change your name, right? that's not just me imagining things? thanks for your bunches of lovely reviews today... it really made my day! I was having sort of one of THOSE days until I saw your reviews.

for osme reason, I thought I'd read everything you've written, but apparently not. I mean, I don't think I've read this one, anyway. I haven't, have I? well here I go.

first thought: second person POV! so brill.

I like how we slowly find out who the story is about... the little details, like the championship and that he... or she? is handsome. you etch out the person's character well right from the start. smart but something of a slacker... sort of devil may care attitude.

it's interesting that so far there's no dialogue of any sort, as though he lives in a sort of haze. like he doesn't care about anything.

hahaha. the detail about the five year old "me" and the rose bush... brill.

and from there, their relationship progresses in such a ... cute way! I love the part where he buys her the flower- not a rose- and all of that and then when he has to deal with her friend and AGH love the part where he confesses his feelings for her. lovely!

I'm so glad that this one had a happy ending, because I got quite caught up in the main character. I mean, it helps that you called him "you" so it felt like it was ME and I would be heart broken if I had a sad ending! haha. did that make any sense?

I'll be back to read more tomorrow :)
mariakay chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
cute one shot, well written. stupid little things, nice title its what captured my attention. her hair being what he noticed about her was really cute and the fact that he noticed she cut it, showed how interested he was in a subconcious way. it's a good simple and sweet story. nice job.
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
So damn sweet. Just loved it to bits
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Very cute and sweet and cliche but oh so well-written. I can't help but love it. (: I love the friend (haha sounds like me), and I love their little passive romance. (: It's very nice/refreshing. (: An awesome oneshot that I'm glad Queen of Absolutely Everything added to our c2. (:
x3life chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
aw this was so cute! loved it )
Levim D. Trance chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Okay...your writings rocks, or I wouldn't bother reading, gushing over it and reviewing it. This story is funny, coming from the perspective of a guy who knows what he wants...but's going through hell working for it. The end result is the same, thankfully. Some of his tactics are rather cute, I must admit.

P.S. There is no such thing as a useless one-shot. Especially when it's written by you.
jane speaks chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aw, this is way cute! I absolutely love it.
emrevolemina chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
cute!
mia5081 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
You write in second person so well lol. Seriously, I tried it once and managed to totally screw up. Oh well. I liked Darren's reactions with Janice as well :D

Good job!

~Mia
lilyevensj chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
okay i love the way you write...yet another good story
deefective chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
AW! This was such a sweet little story. I loved it!
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
ahh gosh that is interesting! never read a one-shot written in that point of view much before. well-written, undoubtedly. :D
ihrtbks chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I like how you put this from the guy's point of view, and in second person at that...very few people can pull that off like you did. There's only one small error- "her giggles are much nicer to the ears than the high-pitched laughter of the girls that he used to hang out with." It should be "YOU used to hang out with," but it's a small thing that doesn't really matter. It's cute how you don't try to make them change any, but they still end up kissing. And your dividers are adorable as well.

GREAT JOB!
Rutoh-Chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
A very nice story. I love your little stories. They're well written and interesting. You did very well on this one. I hope to see more.
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Interesting narration. Good job on descriptions and stuff. All in all, it was an entertaining read.

Keep writing! :)