Reviews for Cold Fire
SyraWolf chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Hey, I'm sorry, but I just remembered I had an account in here.. yeah, jokes on me... But if you could please, I noticed that several other folks posted their emails to read this story and I was unsure to do it, and yeah, I'mmajor bandwagoning this, but please do send the story to my email, it'll be on my profile... Thank you so very much.
Syra chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Hey, this is a great story to say first, this is the only story I have read to put chills down my spine at chapter three, it got me so riled up. I hope even though you lost the story you do try to get it back in gear soon, its so suspenaful. For several minutes as soon as Jamie woke up in the hospital I honestly thought she was possessed with James' demon. I don't know if that was part of yiour plan or not but if you are still trying to write this you can use it. I just really hope you can get this story going again I really love it so far and the suapensful drama it puts off.
figo chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Hi Jessica, really enjoyed your story but I didn't realise its not complete. I know you don't have any back ups but if you do have anything on it, could you pls send me whatever u have on this story. I'm sorry to bother you but I really like to finish this story as I hate not knowing what's gonna happen in the end.
Van Quatra chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
this is pretty good, just sucks you lost the rest of it.
Poetat15 chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
Wow, I was gong through the old fiction on the site and I found this. Thank goodness I did. I really like this fic. Could you catch me up please :). My email is
upe chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
hey there!

nice story,

why leave us hanging though?

my e-mail address is:
Killer Lesbian Robot chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
I really love this story. It is sad without being over the top.

I would love to read the rest of it-my email is
Sam chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
hey, I know this was completed in '07 but have just found the cold fire story and read the online chapters, just wondered if it were still possible to get the rest of the story.

Don't ask, don't get and all that

Thanks

email: .uk
TheSilverWarrior chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
I about had a heart attack when I saw that this was the last chapter published online. I really would like to continue reading this story. I think my e-mail is on my profile somewhere but just in case it's not, here it is:

Anyhow, I would also like to comment on how enjoyable your writing style is: flowing, smooth, grammatical, etc. It's just great. I really enjoy reading your works. Your stories really feel quite realistic. It's wonderful. Keep up the great work!

-TheSilverWarrior
Debra Garza chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
I've never really been into the whole "ghost" stories, or scary story scene, but I will admit this story has me extremely intrigued, I really would like to be able to read the rest of it...please :)

My e-mail address is

I'll be waiting, and thank you
berndi chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
Ooh, sufficiently weirded out. Very nicely done.

:D If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to be able to read more of this.

maude_b at yahoo dot com dot au.
Pyrobee chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
I want it! My email address is lyoko1991 at hotmail. Not sure if you can post the thing without it disappearing like in the other site. Anywho, please update me!
rd4everanime chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Thanks for a wonderful story. I'm very interested in reading more. Here is my email, . Looking forward to new chapters.
Nicole chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
Hey, I was wondering if you had the rest of this story? I'd really like to read it. If you don't, that's ok.
RySky chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Um hi, I was wondering if I would be able to read the rest of your story, please. Well anyway my e-mail as you said is Thanks anyway. Oh by the way, love the story, its really good so far and Im really into it. Alright I getting off now, later.