Reviews for keeping kaley
yoojae chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
There's no hope of this ever getting finished, is there? Aw man D;
Ambriel chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
It looks like a great start! I rally do hope you continue updating this!
merrymowmow chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Wittyilynamed chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
O, I love it! Please, write more. This interests me greatly. I'd like to see their background, and what happened.

Good job, nice and descriptive.
magalina chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Aah, what now? Cant wait for the next chapter! And I like Ray...
Cokii chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Okay this was a leetle confusing but I still get it. Good job on this chap though.
diebyownhands chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I'm really liking this. I have no clue what is going on, well I do but not the whole picture and I'm hoping you will soon clear things up for us. I like the way it's narrated.
bR0k3N chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I'm liking this so far. It's good. Can't wait to read more.
Amindaya chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Yay, recent update! :D I like this story, even though I'm not quite sure what's going on here...but I can't wait to find out.
diebyownhands chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
extremely interesting. I can't wait to see were it goes. It left me with a lot of "wait? what.. no let him talk.. no don't stop there!" so I really hope you continue this.
Tackygeek chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Interesting...I love the context of this piece. It's like a story that I had in my head for awhile but couldn't write. You have capture the gist of it thank you. So *coughs* um when are we getting more? Please don't tell me this is like a one hit wonder chapter thingy :(. Chapters are your friend...:) More please I love it.
Cokii chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Oh this is sad, really sad... But I'll still read it and hope that it won't be so sad later on in the fic.
magalina chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Amazing start! Your stories are so powerfull... youre amazing. Hope you update soon!
ashmael chapter 1 . 6/24/2007