Reviews for Complicated
Andrea Tiefling L chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
okay you get a point for the cute factor. and another point for the generally high calibre of your writing. you also get points for sexy foreplay. while i don't find the scene changes confusing, i find it incredibly annoying trying to work out who has green eyes and who's blond and who's the brunette and then wondering why it matters. you've got to find a better way to work in their descriptions. also, and this is a completely frivolous point but in a love triangle, it rarely ends up in a threesome. especially if one of the involved parties is extremely jealous. i know, it's fluffy and cute, realism need not apply. i'm just saying it could be hotter if it was acknowledged somewhere that Dagan found Blair hot, not just blandly nice and kind. hot.
bloody-angel147 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
aw we don't get to read thier smex? -puppy eyes-

oh well, it was very well written. a little confusing with all the scene changes but i liked it a lot! i'm faving it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
YUM. O_O
Sinister Slash chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
OHH hot. two guys together is hot, but three? Its so hot, it should be illegal. lawls.

I don't see many people that write threesomes, im sure it can be hard, but you seemed to pull it off well.

xoxoloved it.
as beauty dies chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
This is adorable.

The ending, especially; it's like those Hershey's Kisses, sweet and addictive.

I love it. Simply, well written and yummy. Really, really yummy.

- Noelle
Profiterole chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Once again, yay for threesome! _ They were all adorable, especially Dagan.
Funtime2006-2008 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Heh, very very nice. Though I would have loved it to continue. You were just getting to the goodies.

Nicely written! I want more. No, I'll rephrase that. I NEED more. Heh.

So yeah, you did really, really good. Nice, Nice. Not many words coming to me right now. ;)