Reviews for The SODO Files
Kent Edwins chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Great! A lot to read when I'm sleepy, but well worth it. There's some loaded names here, too. But why Ed McMahon? Sounds like world wrestling entertainment. Anyway, good job. You use the word "Snarled" to much maybe, but it's nothing major.

BTW, you know me through Jave. We're friends on LJ, too. This is just my new account. I starting writing again, and wanted a new account for a fresh start at fiction.
JaveHarron chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
So we're getting inside the heads of SODO personalities? This should be quite interesting to watch.
JaveHarron chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Ah, some more SODO awesomeness. Seems like teen angst can be a real killer here, after all. Besides, we've always wanted to see that sort of jerk eaten by monsters. How about something involving deals with devils that politicians make?
punkispurple chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
I like it. Are the names of the two SODO memebers any reference to previous holders of the names? But anyway, It's good, I'll look forward to reading some more.
JaveHarron chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
You know, this is VERY interesting and awesome. Kant and Ignatius are more badass and gritty, plus well developed. The real thing that interested me, though, was the historical aspects of this paper. Keep the stories coming!