Reviews for Torn Family Portrait
Lime-sama the Second chapter 43 . 12/27/2014
I am sad that this story hasn't updated. I'd love to see it update again, especially since it was one of my favorites that you guys wrote together. I want to know what happens between Kusarigane and Araki.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 42 . 12/27/2014
That fight kept me at the edge of my seat! I hope Araki doesn't kill him. I don't want Daichi to die.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 41 . 12/27/2014
Man, I saw this coming after the whole picture thing. Nothing like a big, gay fight between the guys to stir up the tension. I wonder who will lose out of this one.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
I love this chapter of this story. I want to go back to the time when you guys updated frequently. This was a cute chapter, especially because I love Bonyx.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 39 . 12/27/2014
I can't believe I didn't finish reading TFP? What the hell is wrong with me? Iam going to finish reading your updates, and hope the both of you didn't give up on it.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 43 . 12/22/2014
I'm glad Daichi is okay, but still. Kusa has every right to be mad at Araki, because Araki was being a douche-hoe. Please update again! I really want to see more of this.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 42 . 12/22/2014
Man, I'm really on edge here! Please let Daichi be alright. I really love his character and if Araki kills him I will never forgive him!
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 41 . 12/22/2014
Oh man, things really blew up between all of them, didn't it? Sheesh, I hope Daichi will be alright. It's nice to see another side of his character, tho.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 40 . 12/22/2014
I frickin LOVE Baki and Onyx. I really do hope that the two of them hook up in TFP.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 39 . 12/22/2014
Fife and Daichi are cute together...even though I know about their age difference...;; Uh...yeah XD
Lime-sama the Second chapter 38 . 12/22/2014
Awesome chapter! I really like the emotional turmoil between Baki and Koji, and it was funny when Taigumo was kicked in the balls.
H.E.A.V.E.N's Imperfection chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
illusionist ninja? Hehe, though it was stated in the summary, I still didn't see that coming! Loving the story so far...
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 43 . 5/2/2014
It's been a while since this story has been updated. I was actually truly happy to see it updated because I have missed reading it and the other stories that the two of you write together.

This chapter was interesting in several ways. We have seen a part of Daichi that we don't even or haven't ever seen, which is his sadistic and crazy side. I do wonder if he just did that as an act of desperation or if he truly meant it. That action sort of went against his bible-thumping ways. Other than that, I do't have a problem with this chapter. It was very interesting and showed the dynamics of the love triangle well.
King Corn chapter 43 . 5/2/2014
One of the best fight scenes of the whole story. Awesome job!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 43 . 5/2/2014
Poor Daichi and Araki. They are both having a rough time in life and love.
823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »