Reviews for On the Way to Ever After: Ivy and Miguel Tell All
Twilight Starr chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
Julio was incredibly creepy. He reminded me of a pedophile and made me think he raped or molested her. *shivers* Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~
MUMSI chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
Gar! Somebody go kick Julio in the balls! Oh no... I'm hoping for the best but fear the worst when it comes to this dude. Poor Ivy.

Her Grandparents are the ace. The Gramp's a riot.

But seriously, someone go kick Julio in the balls. Really.
WithoutException chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
I usually do try to insert some sort of constructive criticism into these reviews, as I am all for the improvement in quality of writing, but I honestly can't think of anything to say here. (Except write more! I was greatly saddened when I reached the end of Chapter 9 and realized that there was no "forward arrow").

But seriously. This story made me want to take some stories off of my favorites list, because they're not even in your league.
MUMSI chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
You're my hero.

I'm absolutely entranced by this story.

Miguel and Ivy are fantastic. Wonderful.

This belongs on my favorites list.
Dyo chapter 9 . 5/13/2008
Wow. Just... wow.

This story is amazing. I can't remember the last time I read something that drew me in as much as this story does. Your characters are so real, the dual narratin works brilliantly and the flow of the story is so smooth I kept being surprised every time I hit the bottom of the page.

I'm so glad I found this story and I hope you'll be able to update soon. I desperatly want to know how things end up between Ivy and Miguel.
lbbabey chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
This story was absolutely wonderful and I'm soo stoked that it's not complete just yet. I think I saw this story a lot before and I never read it because the topic made me really nervous. I mean a super young guy with an older woman? It reminded me of that incident with the teacher who got pregnant by a student. It just didn't make any sense to me and I couldn't believe there was any possible way to explain the reasoning behind it. But you did it and you did it very, very well.

I finally got around to reading this story as a pick-me-up after a bad week and I'm really glad that I did. This story is so amazingly well written and it gives off this sense of the mixed complexities of love. There's moments when things don't make sense such as the very beginning when the whole interview situation is setup and than there's the abundance of awkward moments and the amazingly sweet moments such as with the chopsticks and the dorky moments such as when the guys went all engineer-like about the mechanics of the hair accessory. I'm rambling now and I'm sorry but your story is just soo good that I have a list of reasons and I can't make sense of it because it all melts into this pot of "aw.. is soo good I'm just going to stuff myself with it and slump into coma." I love how you were able to maintained the structure of the interview with the question oriented chapters while still enabling the main characters to get out their story without breaking the flow. I also really love the way their personality really comes out when they narrate what happened as well as their "coupleness" when they just totally predict what their partner will do in the telling of the story. It's soo sweet. I should probably say something constructive, but wow! you really know what you're doing. Oh, also I'd like to say that the cultural references are like a superbly tasty garnish to go along with a nice Italian dinner. _ Good luck with the next chapter!
Twilight Starr chapter 9 . 3/17/2008
Great addition. I love this story. Please update soon. Have a fantastic day.

~Twilight Starr~
hopeless-flame chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
(sigh) (gooey-eyes)
Venus Smurf1 chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
Truly, truly amazing story. Incredible narrative voices, and brilliantly written story. Love the amount of humor and emotion you manage to inject into every chapter, and I'll be waiting with baited breath for the next chapter. Well done!
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
dude, i love you! oh, this was a great chapter. very enjoyable read. i love both the characters. it's like... weird. when i'm reading ivy's part, i totally don't realize that i'm not her, or she's not me, or something. i feel like i really am her, so much so that i can't tell the difference XD haha, wow.. okay, that's a little weird. but yes! i am thoroughly enjoying this XD

(hm, well, i'm at a 'just friends' stage here too, but not nearly as best friends as ivy and migs. but hah. still funny to draw parallels. XD)
pete's sake delete the account chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
I liked this chapter. Your characters are so unusual, so likeable and real. Don't worry about taking a while to post each chapter, okay? I'm so glad every time I see that you've updated. This has substance, it's worth waiting for.

There's so much I wish I could tell you about why I like your story so much, but I can't seem to find the words. There's just a depth to it, a sense that it's all so real.
wookborm chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Oh, my goodness! Where ARE you! You MUST update!

... Please?
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
i just love this story to death.

it's pretty pathetic. the same type of situation is happening to me (the guy i like is younger and well, i'm a senior and he doesnt think we should date because i'm graduating in june). but! what cheers me up is that in your story, we already know that the two get together :) i hope you keep writing even though it looks like you haven't updated in a while.
shalei chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
UP Lagoon? As in the Sunken Garden? XD I can't believe I'm reading a story that mentions UP Diliman.

Anyway, this story is a breathe of fresh air. Please update! :D
sketchingacynic chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
i love this story. it's amazing. i found it on the livejournal community, fp_review, and believe me... that recommendation was well deserved. it's so... i don't even know how to describe my intense love for this. the way you write it, the way the characters talk, the story, EVERYTHING is just too good for words. i can't believe how amazing this story is. just when i thought all romance was trite and cliche, something like this swings around and smacks me in the face. i hope you continue writing!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »