Reviews for Abroad
mitsuki44 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Hey there! Awesome first couple of chapters, I am one of those people who fall completely and irrefutably hard for anything to do with Paris...ahh, the romance!

I love Eliot and I know how she probably feels - it's never easy playing second fiddle to others and to feel as though people don't really know YOU. Olivier is a right bastard and Juliette sounds adorable! Audrey seems to be the stereotypical jealous-girlfriend-nemesis-for-the-heroine type of character...

This has a lot of potential...please continue the story? :)
meduse chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
"Who the hell did he think he was , Gaspard Ulliel?"

haha...i love gaspard ulliel...

anyway, this chapter was hilarious and very well written...

DixieAusten
Jainblu chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Wow, you must be like super organised... you already have the last five chapter done.

I don't understand how people do it, I'm a procrastinator by nature.

Nominated No. 1 Distracter in my graduating class lool... Really it's that hard to comprehend.

Anyhu, your story has had me thoroughly entertained, I also loike how it's making me brush up on my french skills.

Can't wait to read more, because I really like the way the story's gone so far.
Jainblu chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
August is my favourite month _

Nice prologue.

My interest is piqued.

x
Aya Moon chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
This story is HILARIOUS!I love that shes into Egyptology and Archeology and that I can see this story going far, keep up the great work!:)
Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
That last sentence was hilarious. Great job! This story is an enjoyable read. Please update soon.

Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Poor Eliot-lost luggage and an unwelcoming housemate. It sounds like this story is going to get very interesting. Great job!

Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Good start. Poor Eliot. It wouldn't be any fun having a sister who steals all the attention. ;) Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a brilliant day.

Dani P chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
great chapter can't wait to read more.
Dani P chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
good chapters so far I like you're writing style you're very talented. however just a thing about airports in different countries the major cities definatly have english translations on like everything. so you may want to keep that in mind.
CreativeEdge chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
I like it, alot. theres a really nice subtle flow to this story- one that slowly draws you in rather than dumping the plot on your lab first chapter. I really enjoyed the end of the second chapter, and the beginning of the third, the humor wasn't overly obvious and just ...I dunno added to the charm ?

Very well written, i can't wait until the next chapter.

-Ani
sleepiness chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
i really like where this is going!

aha, i just started learning french and am estatic that i can understand the little phrases you put in!

keep it up!

_
tornangelwings chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
okay this is the first ive read of it but i absolutly love ita nd i dcantw ait to read more so keep it up.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Such an exciting begining. I can't wait to read more.
Pop the Bubble chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
wow

you have some great ideas, but the IM thing was kinda confusing, with the little bits of narration in it - it made it really difficult to read because i had to keep switching back and forth

anyways, keep it up!