Reviews for Mirror
iloveanimecartoons chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
To all teens everywhere, wallowing in inner ponderings and angst, meet i write witout a name and meet your inner child! Oh, this was so honest, I got a weird plunging sensation in my chest as I read it. It's so...so...where I've been and am still coming out of. Did that make sense? Who knows? i'm random. but, bottom line, this touched me. New fav!
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Take it down...? NEVER! D:

It is a AWESOME poem. I think it describes many people. We are all imperfect. Who the hell is perfect? Screw perfect people. WE ROCK!

This poem also makes me think... Great job with the italicizing and bolding. :)

-Killer2Loner
Poet of Unspoken Words chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I'd hafta agree with everyone else. This poem is really good. It's raw and powerful with emotion and imagery. It really takes the reader into another perspective and embraces them with these ideas and emotions.
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
i like it.
R. Louise chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Beautifully impassioned. The rhythm takes me smoothly all the way to the end and leaves a wonderful impression.

Great writing,

-R. Louise
XxTinkerbell chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Honey don't deleate this, its wonderful. You did an outstanding job :)
BeautifulAssassin chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
keep this poem up...it's good!
Chihero chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
And I thought I had self-esteem issues! This was great, because it was just so... real. I think a lot of girls could relate to this, including myself. When I look into the mirror, I hardly ever see someone I like. You expressed that feeling so accurately.

Hey, do me a favor. Look up the song "Good Enough" by Evanescence and listen to it... that is the mentality we all SHOULD be having toward ourselves, though I suppose that isn't usually the case with most teenage girls. *sigh*
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
No, don't take this poem down. I personally really like it. The feelings in this are very well presented with the imagery, and the theme is very relatable. This is very well written. Great work and keep writing.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow. I have definately dealt with this before. You shouldn't delete it. It isn't terrible or anything. I quite liked it. Especially the lines, "My friend says brokenness is beauty/And perfect doesn't taste so good". Great job!

Ashelin