Reviews for 18
SarahSupaStar chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
What IS a honeytrap?

I wonder how many friends Carla has, if she has loads, none, or just a few close friends.

Death threats are exciting, but you'd think animal rights activists would be nicer to people, we're animals too after all. But sometimes people will surprise you, after all, the investigators are getting in their way and are decidedly not helping their cause.
SarahSupaStar chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
I liked that "knowing one is a start" comment. It sounds kind of poetic.

And the "did I do the right thing", is that another story yet to be told! Or is it her telling everyone or something like that, and I'm just to dense to realize it?

Either way this chapter was awesome!

Update soon! - Please.
SarahSupaStar chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
"After Michael...left" Is it just me, or does that imply that there's more to that story?

I feel so bad for Kassie for not having anyone to visit her, and for having to pretend to be happy while everyone else was celebrating.

Although, to be honest, New Years never got me that excited either. I mean, it isn't the anniversery of a tragedy for me, but I just don't really get the point of celebrating the end of the year. All that happens after the clock strikes twelve is the next day starts. Kindof anitclimactic.

Anyways, great work, and I can't wait for an update!
J.Dietz chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
I like your plotline so far. Keep up the thrills!
SarahSupaStar chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
That's so sad. : (

I kinda hope her parents got out, but then, why didn't they show up after a few hours? If they were alive why would they still be missing?

And what set the house on fire? Faulty wiring, Candle, Fireplace, Arson?

And why was there petrol?

*Suspense!*

Update Soon!
SarahSupaStar chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
Love it!

What happened to her (or her family) that was in the paper? I assume this is the part where her parents disappear, but I mean like speciffics, WHY did they dissappear?

Love the cliffhanger. I also like how it's only her second day on the job and she's already being forced to relive that which she has fought so hard to forget. But her new co-workers are nice, supportive people (so far).

Now I'm gonna stop reviewing and continue reading, I wanna hear this story!
SarahSupaStar chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
I wonder, is it that Kassie only has one bag-full worth of stuff, or is that bag just full of the important stuff?

I like the comparison to feeding time at the zoo, that put a funny picture in my mind.

But, why doesn't Kassie want a New Year's Eve party?

And what's gonna happen to Carla while Kassie's in quarantine? Is she really going skiing with their neighbor or was that just a lie Kassie told to have an excuse for running out like that? I kindof suspect it was a lie.
SarahSupaStar chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
I really like the descriptions, Kassie, Amber, Mrs Brass. Lots of detail. I can get a picture in my mind, which is the goal, so great work with that!

I like all the emotions. Kassie forces herself to hide what she's feeling, but, as a reader, you get to know anyways while everyone around her is left in the dark.

Kassie is really interesting because she's trying to force down all these emotions, but there are so many of them, and they're all so powerful, that they manage to shove themselves out every now and then and then she is forced to face her feelings.

Wow I just wrote a lot. Hope you like long reviews!
SarahSupaStar chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Very Intriguing. (look a new adjective!)

Lots of questions. What happens in the nightmare? Why did she used to have it? Why did it come back? Who is it that's no longer there to make everything better? Why was she forced to grow up faster than everyone else?

That wasn't a particularly long chapter, and it still managed to evoke all those questions. That is a sign of good writing!
DarkGorgos chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Very good so far. Would like to see more, keep it up.