Reviews for I Am Very Manly, Mind You
Greki chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
This is a very interesting story. I wonder, though, will you continue it at a later stage? I truly hope so, you left me hooked.
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
i do not agree with the girl gone boy - i doubt anyone is that idiotic that they cannoy tell the difference.

but i like how you built up the story, and i wonder what will happen when tracy finds out

dont stop

ciao

Samantha

x
someone chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
please write a new chapter soon.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
A girl raised as a boy then forced into marraiage, oh that is fun. You leave it at a cliff hanger so not fun, i hope you continue this story it is really good and intersting, so you should update soon.
aleksei moreau chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
FEED ON MY REVIEW AND UPDATE! 8D

Nice story, BTW. Can't wait for their relationship to develop even more. 8D
Billy Rose chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
oh, awesome so far! _

so can't wait to see how shef inally figures Christ out
Omok chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
OMG! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE YOU UP DATED! PLEASE PLEASE! KEEP GOING! T-T!

please!
Jynx98 chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
ah

update update update

please please

i was reading and all of a sudden there wasnt a forward button

i wana know what happens!

please please

!jYNX!
crazychic7278 chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
your story is ever good it keeps me wondering and i wonder when does she find out that her husband/wife is a chic? HM
all you need is oxygen chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
Kudos! I really like your story - good plot, good characters, good grammar - it's almost perfect! :)

One thing I'm confused about is how Christ manages to hide her gender - for one, doesn't she have breasts? And from personal experience, it doesn't really make you flat if bind them with bandages! And also, does she go in the mens' room? Cause wouldn't someone notice if she's always in a stall?

But, all little detail-faults aside, you've got a really magnificent story going :D
LesbianAce chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
EEP! update soon! lol loveing this so far...poor Christ, getting his breasts groped...if that made sense lol
DiscoloredEyes chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
Oh it gets better every chapter!... Good chapter can't wait for your next update! XD
The Toothpaste Fiend chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Great story idea! Really original. Well, it's kind of your usual thing with a twist. I love sotries like that! :)
ibmc2146 chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
This is great, I love it! I can't wait for more.
Jessica Pryce chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
You need to work on your use of pronouns. When you are in Tracy's point of view, Christ should be male all the time (and not "the short haired woman") since Tracy doesn't know yet that Christ is female, and when we're looking at things from Christ's POV, she should always be female.

Also, you keep switching POVS on us without warning or separation. If we're going to be seeing things through Christ's eyes, it should be *only* Christ's eyes, not Tracy's in the next sentence.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »