Reviews for Chosen
The Wind Charmer chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
Haha! Funny chapter ending. Update soon. I like it.
Courtney Colver chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
Awesome chapter. :) I loved it!
Seisaset chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
it was a good chapter... but u seem to be taking quite a few ideas and sayins from that movie ever after...
chocolaterain chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
oh... well this is actually in response to chapter 7...well i kinda made the assumption that Aelesia(did i spell that right?)was Galant's daughter but now I know that she can't be 'cause the little girl is supposed to have green eyes and Aelesia's eyes are grey. Well phooey for that theory. And since my brain is currently running on battery power i'll just wait to see what you have planned for this wonderful story (no sarcasm).
chocolaterain chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
OMG! Aeleisa (did I spell that right?) is the girl! OMG! O.O but she has blonde hair not brown...oh but the sun can change the hair color. But what about the coffin? Does that have her mother's body in it? But why would that matter to the king? SO MANY QUESTIONS! You're gonna kill me with curiosity. But how did Galant become a traitor? SO MANY QUESTIONS! ! (foaming at mouth. Suggestion: slowly... SLOWLY back away.)
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
wow, that was...cruel...i feel so bad for galant, for his daughter, but i'm glad he's done suffering. maryn will make a good king
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
AH! I REMEMBER THE STORY NOW! HA! i knew it seemed familiar, but i just couldn't place it
SwallowingDream chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
This is incredible.

This could be a movie. I'm totally serious.

The world you created is unbelieably realistic and awesome.

I love all the characters, and the way you started the chapter with humor and ended it the way you did.

AMAZING, Sarah. Amazing.
Seisaset chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
hhaha good chapter. please update soon
katherine haynes chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
OMFG! i luv this story! that was so funny when the captain turned out to be her lord or whatever! 'he's already odne that once this week and it was under differnet circumstances'? wow, that was so wicked. well on another note, this was written very well- not any spelling mistakes that i caught and any further than that i don't really care.
SwallowingDream chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
Haha, that WAS a fun chapter! And I can tell that you had fun writing it. And I love you. And this version is so much better and I liked seeing all the other chosen. And... yeah. AWESOME! WOO!
Lindy chapter 6 . 12/12/2007
I think you've managed to write a great story, what with your witty dialogue and rather unique scenario/situation. I've always rather liked the settings of an older era.

I was reading in your profile about Serve and how others seemed to think this version paled in comparison to Serve, but how you thought it was better. It really makes me want to read Serve noow.

About the actual story though, I do love Aeleisa, because she's just so witty and scathing. It saddens me about her relationship with Roane but I guess ultimately, they'll soon be falling madly in love with each other and be together every minute of the day. x] I've been kinda expecting another male 'lead' to pop in and create a love triangle because those are always interesting. Keke. But we don't want too much drama, now do we. OF COURSE WE DO, IF THE OTHER MALE IS HANDSOME TO~
SwallowingDream chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
Take three guesses as to who this is.

Anyway, this chapter WAS kind of dry and dull, but I think it was necessary. It also gave pretty good insight on Aelesia and Leina's relationship, and Leina's character. Sorry this took me so long to read/review :( I feel lazy.

Good job over all, though.
Princess44 chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
I haven't reviewed because i pretty much wrote off this story when i realised it was a rewrite of Serve. It doesn't capture my attention like the original and the characters seem completely different especially the main girl and Roane . I can't remember what Aeleisa's old name was but i preferred it. I don't think it's that the story is bad, the problem is that in comparison to Serve it falls short because it seems too different. I really liked the old version and this one just seems boring against it. Plus its hard to read a story when you've already read it and the characters uddenly feel like strangers.

Thats my honest opinion. I definately think the actual writing has improved and if this was not Serve than i'd probably be more interested.
Fish chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
It was lovely, i liked the older one alot, but I hadnt read it in a while so I looked you up and "Serve" wasnt on the list... so of course I panicked till I saw this one )

It's very good and I cant wait for the next chapter.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »