Reviews for Chosen
BeforeThePrologue chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW LONG IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS?
525600 minutes chapter 32 . 5/31/2013
Wow this was just...wow I'm speechless. I've just read this straight through and it's amazing. I was close to tears at the end and I never cry at books. You have a gift! I'm so glad I read this. YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE BETTER! On to the rest of your stories :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 32 . 3/9/2013
I haven't read much on fictionpress, I was just randomly searching words like 'royalty' or 'pirate' or '17th centuary' in attempts to find something that interested me. I found this. I am so glad I gave it a go, the summary was kind of making me humming and haaring, it sounded interesting but I couldn't figure what it was that i was going to be reading, I was u deniably curious so I started it.

I love Aeleisa, I love her name her character, her fierceness her sarcasm, ner love for pretty dresses and tnat fact she cannot dance.
I love her character development. She retain her wit a d sarcasm but lost the cruelty,she grew to befriends with roean and i just love her. I wonder if she is magical or something? There is a lot of unanswered questions i have about the King, her parents, those symbols she draws, if it is her presence in the castle giving the kind hallucinations, what happen s to the chosen (surely he does t kill them?)...she cant have been the girl that got away she had brown hair. I love how Hayden wasn't forgotten, how he came to the palace and befriended and everything.

I love roean. How could you not? He os swoon worthy for sure. And totally adorable :) his realization that he's in love with Aeleisa (i can never seem to spell her name right!- do you have pictures of her/her gowns? They sound stunning!) was perfect i love how he blushed so much. and the inclusion of his horse too!

Basically its 2am which is why this review may seem incoherent and utter rubbish and for that i am sorry, but i loved this story from start to finish.

I find the names and their pronunciations, i feel bad for saying it wasn't until I saw your profile that I realised id been saying half of them wrong! Ahah

What era's did you base this off? If any? Or was it all just complete fiction, no research? I'm just wondering, especially about the clothes as I wa t to do a fic set in so e sort of before victorian era time, in my own little version of England and her dresses and this culture is amazing and Im' curious what you based it off.

Incredible job, really :)
A Writer's Dilemma chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow, this sounds fascinating, onto the next chapter!
N-K-W chapter 31 . 6/22/2012
Not fair!
N-K-W chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
Awwww
N-K-W chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
omg.
N-K-W chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
What an evil son of a bitch!
N-K-W chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
*squeals like the crazy fangirl she is*
N-K-W chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Christ!
reachforit chapter 32 . 10/26/2011
I'm not usually this gay about leaving reviews but I have that tell you this: thank you for your story. My heart broke when it ended. I wish you good luck in all your future efforts and I hope you continue to religiously update your other works. I have to thank fictionpress and your other reviewers for siring an author like you. Once more, kudos and keep it up! ;)
swords dragons and diet coke chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
so i'm confused WHY EXACTLY r the chose there in the first place? and y are the mingling w/ the nobles? is it some sort of mating ritual or is there something more sinister at play?
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 32 . 1/19/2011
I was enthralled by this story...and then I got to the end. It was abrupt and very unsatisfying and I know that we were warned in the prologue but it is just so unsatisfying, there were no answers given. But I absolutely loved the story, well written, great characters and fabulous plot. Going to see if there is a sequel to this, I sure hope so
AranaBanana chapter 31 . 1/18/2011
Hello!

Well, I just wanted to say that I really appreciated reading this story. I really enjoyed the fights bewteen Leisa and Roane, and your writing style is good. Though I admit that I almost didn't try to read this story. The summary wasn't very appealing in my opinion, but once I started reading the first chapter I got hooked.

Now, if there is one thing I didn't like, it was the end. You didn't explain anything about Galant's story or its link with Aeleisa, and ended this story on such an unsatisfying note. Plus, the king never got what he deserved.

But really, other than that I really enjoyed this story. So thank you for writing and sharing it!
drats chapter 32 . 12/24/2010
loved the story :)

didnt have much of an overall ending... which is why im about to start 'promise'

I liked the random words of wisdom or philosophy you had in the story, especially one of the bits at the start if i remember correctly.

Constructive criticism - I think the part about the prince wondering whether ot not he was in love with her was irrelevant, it would be fine it it was still there, just maybe less of it.
308 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »