Reviews for Chosen
Courtney chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Even though it was a filler, it was still very enjoyable to read. :)
dotcult chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
this is a great re-do. i was a fan of the other one, but i like this flavor, too :D. only thing that was confusing was that when you mentioned the chosen this time around, you made it sound as if they were choosing girls AND boys. granted, i think you mentioned that all those chosen were girls but you left that out of the regulations methinks. either way, i'm still a happily addicted consumer of your fanfic genius. please send another update my way!
Seisaset chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
i liked it and although it was a filler it gave good insight on Leina. please update soon
missboo13 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I'm really liking this story. But I have one question: How do you pronounce Aeleisa? That's always confused me. Anyway, good job.

-Miss Boo
courtney chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
I may have already reviewed this chapter...except I've been so busy with school, work, and my husband that I forgot! Either way, I LOVE your stories. I have followed through with your stories every since Frozentears2 (or atleast I think that was your username...) on quizilla and I check regularly to see if you have updated. All in all, you are an amazing author and have quite a knack for writing these amazing stories. Thank you for sharing them and keep up the good work!
Jess chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Wow, this story is totally different from the old one - but it is no less interesting :). Cant wait for the next chapter to come out.
Courtney chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
I love Aeleisa: The Chosen Life! I loved the 1st version too, but this one is even better. You're a more than excellent writer. :)
dreamgazer220 chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Hahaha. I love them. Like, a lot. And I LOVE this version of Serve too. I don't really remember the older chapters, but... whatever. It's definitely better. This was a great chapter. I love Aeleisa's attitude. It's just great all together.

Yay Sarah! *huggles*
Seisaset chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
o i really like this story. i didnt read the old version but im sure this is much better please update soon :)
Ericka594 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
finaly. this was really good. really different. but ibet it will be amazing
Kura-sama chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
I do think this version is a lot better than the one before. But then maybe it's just my own preference for good angst _

I felt that the one before was a bit too ... soft? Not sure if you know what I meant, but it's just a general feeling I got while reading the old version. Some parts, like how Roane is just way too gentle and nice, seems a bit flat. Now the characters seem more 3D.

I do believe I will enjoy the new version very much. Please update soon, I will be waiting.
Lady of Confusion chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
UPDATE SOON!
dreamgazer220 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
YAY! Haha, I like this chapter, and I like the Hayden/Aeleisa dynamic, but I absolutely love the dynamic between Roane/Aeleisa, it's better than the "ZOMGOSH I LOVE YOU!" right away, you know? )

Great job, miss college student.
naivete chica chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
hey! i received the alert for a new story and i read the summary thinking... hm sounds familiar?

.. and found out I was right, after reading other reviews. I actually don't remember anything about this story anymore, but I definitely remember *it*. Does that make sense? Anyway, I'm glad because I can wonder what will be next all over again. I'm really excited! )
Courtney chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Chapter 2 of The Chosen Life is really good! I really look forward to reading more!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »