Reviews for Chosen
daydee chapter 30 . 12/21/2010
ooh. suspense.
daydee chapter 24 . 12/21/2010
the foreign affairs discussion is most probably a discussion I'd have with bush about the 'war on terror'. they don't need our help to help 'civilize' them, and really, that's just an excuse the government has to completely destroy the country so that when they take what they need, the natives of the place won't resist giving up their valuable resources (which would help them more) for free.

the conflicting feelings maryn has about becoming a king is somehow like a tv journalist in war torn or counties. they want to stop and help the children, or whoever they're photographing. they don't want to do this anymore because it sickens them, the sick need that humans have to see a graphic image in order to help or donate, but they know that if they don't do what they're doing, they won't be able to help them anymore. and really, what's better, taking away the dignity of those photographed, yet inevitably using it to help more, and leaving dying children behind because they can't interfere, or, to stop at every tragic occurring and help out, but lose the job and not be able to help out millions more that could he helped. it's all about the greater good.

oh yeah. sorry for being so political and all, but those are just my opinions.
daydee chapter 23 . 12/21/2010
heh. I read that last line as 'He groaned and fell onto his crotch.' the first time
daydee chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
the king gives me shivers.
daydee chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
great way to end the chapter
The Weatherwitch chapter 32 . 10/24/2010
well, i'm one of those people who read it straight. from around 4pm till 2:49 am (with a break to go to the grocery shop)

and i have to say, it was well worth it.

even if i have an important chemistry test tomorrow xD...or rather, later today.

just to let you know, i loved it, and if you manage to get it published (which you shouldn't have that much trouble with honestly) i would buy it just to read all over again.

Well done .
Jada Writes chapter 32 . 10/11/2010
One of my favourite FP stories. Thank you.

- J
mpookiew chapter 32 . 7/19/2010
The story was so good! You are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading the next two stories.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 32 . 4/12/2010
I am absolutely in love with this story! Beautiful, really :D

xx

Ali
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 31 . 12/23/2009
i loved it! its brilliant!

charlotte
Cupcake chapter 32 . 12/13/2009
I haven't cried like that in a while, the ending just made me bawl. God if you did end up publishing this and other books, I think I'll die happy. I love your style of writing and your strong-headed heroine.

That and I like your setting, as much as I love those typical modern high school settings, most of them, no matter how well written, end up being the same sort of thing. I love your story, it's so refreshing, still very curious about what happens to the Chosen o_o

(goes off to read the next one)
0-ancient-greece-rocks-0 chapter 18 . 11/15/2009
GREAT!
papermask chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
This was a very powerful chapter. Very funny, too! I rather like this Aeleisa character. She's sure of herself, but not to the point of selfishness, and she challenges authority. I'm enjoying this story a lot! :)
papermask chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I know you've already finished this story and have most likely moved on to other ideas, but it still intrigues me. I'm going to have to read it now. Expect bunches of reviews. ;)
risen.angel.from.hell chapter 32 . 8/13/2009
What the hell was that? That was a really cruel way to end a book. I mean, jeez. I was really loving it until I found the author's note that said it was done. BTW, believe it or not, my eyes actually tore up a little. Still loving it though. On to book #2.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »