Reviews for Summer Camp Experiences
RainAddict CM chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
holy shit, so hot... i hope one day you decide to finish this one
Sk8rGiRl chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
I really, really love this story! The description is so good and I love how they interact.

Please Update!
purplegirlmk chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
update!
PrettyAwkward chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Intense story, its cool.
unpredicable17 chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
I really thought she was cheating on hert at first but then after all of Sarah's yelling and that threat to like tell on her I was just totally surprised when she said the person coming out of her room was man. Things seem to be going well for them. Hope it all works chpter. Please update soon*beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg*
unpredicable17 chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
This seems like it can only end badly cause you know I just have a wierd feeling like Dani might have some other girls in her bed. I hope it all turns out well for them and maybe there could be more of Dani and Sarah after camp.*hint hint* Great chapter please update soon*beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg*
unpredicable17 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I think Sarah is already becoming very attached to Dani and this might just be a little fling to her. Love it! Please update soon*beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg*