Reviews for Secrets hidden in silence
CaFFy chapter 62 . 1/18/2008
Ends suck in general. GR. Lol yay they're happy!
Corrupted Lungs chapter 62 . 1/18/2008
AW!

This was so heartbreaking, I cried when I read [complete]. THANK YOU FOR FINALLY GIVING ME WHAT I'VE WANTED FOR 62 CHAPTERS! lol Oh how I've changed in such a short time in the reading of this story. This story was SO good and it was such a wonderful journey. Thank you so much for writing this! Keep writing please! I want to see a new story! :)
Winter Crusaders chapter 62 . 1/18/2008
I'm so happy with the way you ended the story I just felt all giddy inside when I finished. And Beau's sister with the bully, that was a shocker. But all in all I loved this enitre story and I am estiatic in reading your future stories.
Ladybugg13 chapter 62 . 1/18/2008
WOW!

That was so good!

Congratulations on finishing such an amazing story!

:D

The ending was so sweet. I love it.
hairy-mushroom-nose chapter 62 . 1/18/2008
This story is so sweet! I absolutely adore you. It's a wonderful story - and so emotional! I love the end, it's so sweet that he's got that book but he can look at it and feel pain at what is lost but happiness at what he found with Beau and his friends. I like the length - it's a good length in my view. D

I have recommended it to loads of people and I hope they're reviewing you! I'll look and if they're not I'll kick their asses - you deserve all the review love you can get.

I'm a bit confused about Alex, Laura and Josh's relationship. Oh and now that Alex has had the operation does it mean he'll live a normal live length or not? Sorry - I'm rather ignorant on these matters!

I like how Dimitri thinks of his blood as liquid heat (fire). Also how his views on a relationship with Beau have changed. At first he was really like... No, I shouldn't do this this is wrong etc. (silly boy!) but now he's accepted that he craves Beau and loves him. It's cute!

So, does Beau go to university? Does Layla and Kevin work out? (that's a match I NEVER expected!) Does Kia and Beth marry? 'cos if they do it'd be really weird for Dimitri and Beau... Dimitri is going out with his uncle. heehee.

Anyway, LOVE THE ENDING! I'll read your other stories soon (I'm completely addicted to your style!) and I hope you had a great time writing this story.

Your faithful (if lazy - sorry about that!) reviewer,

hairy-mushroom-nose
Initially loaded chapter 62 . 1/18/2008
That was so fucking sweet. I swear, this really is one of my favorite stories on here.
Fain Sadi chapter 62 . 1/18/2008
aw, I'm so sad that this is over. But I'm glad you finally finished it! Hurray for a happy ending! (though I still want a conclusion to the Alex and Josh thing _) Thank you so much for this story.
Kathleen Moon chapter 62 . 1/18/2008
very very sweet...I loved this story. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
noone2 chapter 62 . 1/18/2008
and so it did end...

this is the perfect ending and the perfect beginning...

thank you so much for this story, kyo, this one will become a treasured - sweet - memory...

THANK YOU!
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
So...was Dimitri abused by a murderer?

He's complex and sweet, a really cool character and I can't wait to read the rest. :)
Back of Beyond chapter 61 . 12/13/2007
Amazing story, can't wait til you come back and post more! xD
Vicci chapter 59 . 12/6/2007
Hey!

Sorry I haven't been in touch so long, lots of work and I've only just caught up!

Great chapters. D I'm glad Dimitri was okay and that his father is locked away now. It's good that in a way Zach is repenting for what he's done. As he said, he can't change or make up for what he's done but he can try.

I was looking forward to the conlcusion of the story but the snippets will be much fun and I'll see if you've got any up now.

I think it's great you're going to correct this to get it published. It's a long story and it'll make a great book.
jjwitdaheydiddydiddy chapter 61 . 11/30/2007
Sounds like a good plan.

Oman? That's random. Have fun!
My Chemical Music Box chapter 61 . 11/29/2007
So I'm a little confused. You're gonna put then in a separate thread then add them all onto the end of the story as extra chapters? I like that idea!

And I hope I didn't ofend you. When I said it wasn't worth it. I meant that with a lot of stories it isn't, but with your it would be. I still think it would be annoying though because I'm an imaptient little arse! XD

Have fun in Oman!
Isidris Gry chapter 61 . 11/29/2007
Hey, sounds good! Thanks for trying to work this out so it includes everyone's opinion and for letting us know what's up! Good luck with your competion and have fun in Oman (where is it, by the way?) I'm looking forward to the extra's, just a little more than the conclusion because I don't want the story to end. Definitly go for publication! I really hope you can do that, I'd buy your story for sure! It's very good, all around.
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »