Reviews for Synchronicity
Wen chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
omg i love this story so much. I love your sense of humor! please please update soon!
K i m m e h chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Hm. The Part where he got ignored by all those people and being sat on in the bus, makes me wonder if she's the only one who can see and hear him..Let's hope I'm not right.

And I also, was very happy to see this update :]

Keep up the good work!
Kjersti chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
I'm starting to understand more of the background now, but at the same time it all gets more confusing. Is he only a figment of her imagination?

You write really well. I can't wait to read more. :)
Jenny chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
are they going to fall in love?

because it would be incredible if the steamy make-out scenes started appearing.
Blessings chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Heya!

Just dropping a review to say i ADORE this story!

It's really well written and it feels like with every chapter the plot moves on significantly!

And its so cool that your managing to make it work with only 2 characters!

Its a really interesting plot by the way!

Hope to see you update soon! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

x
In chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
I like it. It's strange, and there are a lot of long ass paragraphs where she's thinking about life and other weird stuff, but it's very awesome. :)
Loral chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I LOVE this story. It almost inspires me to continue writing my own. Only Im not as good at it as you are. Please write soon!
ValenceDeatrick chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
This is really good. But... I'm confused... I really can't wait for the next chapters.
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Oh, wow. I really love this so far. Your writing is excellent, and your characterisation makes me actually care about what happens to the narrator (a rare occurance). Not entirely understanding the last part - was it Weird Guy's memory? But yeah, great job so far. Hope you update soon. :D
darling81 chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
very well written, keep up the good work :)
Kjersti chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Very interesting story. They're... unusual people. I can't wait to read more. :)
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Even though it's been forever- I nearly squealed with the alert in my box. I haven't forgotten your story. And I await for more. I enjoyed the revisions- it flows perfect.

Thanks for not giving up on it.
Sillyscrat chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Intriguing. Now I'm really curious to find out who this man is, and more about about the main character's... er, character. I'm sorry I can't give you more feedback than that-all I can say is that you have a very mature writing style, and know how to draw a reader in. :) It's a good start and I can't wait to read more!
K i m m e h chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
T_T; You should really update x:

Don't die on us again x]
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
You are killing me with the wait- please update!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »