Reviews for My Awkward Duh Moments that Make My Life Suck
Lynette-san chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
ooh! I don't think it was horrible! a little short but not horrible! keep writing!
Lynette-san chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I like this story a lot!

I was under a different PenName before: Pamina Rose INC? and I reviewed for your other story, Why Likeing Your Best Friend Is NOT a Good Idea, for every chapter. So, obviously, I love your work.

I have to wait a while to post my stories, but I hope you'll read them!

Okay, so, yeah.

Great chapter! Onto the next one!
DeceptionIsMySpecialty chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Okay, first, this story is fantabulous! I adore it!

And second, please update soon!
three.word.lies chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
I'm still laughing at Carlie walking in on Brayden. And when you said "relieving himself," i'll admit i thought you meant something else.

SO i thought it was a bit hypocritical of him calling her a pervert. Then i remembered your summary. So s'all good.
three.word.lies chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
haha.

"i USED to like you, carlie."

-ATTACK-

hahahhaahaha.

added to alerts, nonetheless.
Terria Levend chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
c'mon, continue this! it's awesome. possum.

i like the narration. and the whole walk-in-on-hott-guy-in-bathroom was really funny. but freaky. deaky.

oh dear lord, please ignore the rhyming, i tend to do that alot.
SeptemberBade chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
OMG! Finally a story that makes my life seem heaven! Thats why you be nice to everyone, and ask out the people you like becuase of them, not thier looks. Which is why I kind of wish people would listen to that, I'd end up with all of the guys, not a little desperate 14 year old mother of two. Ah, life sucks. I sure hope it will be a boy and a girl. I'd HATE having the same-sex twins!
sugarush7z chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
OMG! Continue! Wow! So good! Update ASAP! :)